Chapter 14

They both stood there in silence for 2 minutes now. And Jimin is still waiting for Jungkook to say anything. Anything! Even if it hurts him.

But Jungkook didn't utter a word.

And that's when Jimin decided to leave before things get worst.

Jimin walked past Jungkook, then stops. He spoke, not making eye contact with Jungkook.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook. You're probably confused about your feelings now. Just forget what I told you."

Before Jimin could ever take one step, Jungkook finally spoke. But Jimin didn't hear it.

"Why do you like me?" Jungkook repeats after a long silence he received from Jimin. "There's nothing to like about me."

"Yes, there is," Jimin said.

"What?"

"You. I like you because you're you. I have always adored how you act around your friends and family. I like your smile, your laugh, and your personality. Even though you never showed it to me."

"I'm sorry..." Jungkook muttered, Jimin smiles sadly.

"Don't be."

"No, I'm sorry..."

Jimin frowns but stayed quiet.

"I'm sorry I ignored you when you were just trying to be nice to me. I'm sorry that I doubted you. I really am."

"It's okay, Jun—"

"Can you please shut up and don't forgive me? What I did to you was unforgivable, how could you ever forgive me for that?" Jungkook said, on the verge of tears.

Jimin smiles, even though Jungkook wouldn't see it. "I already forgave you when you let me hang out with you."

"Why?"

"Because I love you, Jung—" Jimin blurted out but quickly covers his mouth, causing him to hurt himself a little from the impact.

Jungkook widens his eyes, his chest tightens, and his heart starts to beat rapidly. He ruminates, his mind is filled with a million thoughts. How can he love Jungkook after how he always acted towards Jimin. Jungkook always hates the idea of love. Cause' it'll only end up hurting. He knew how relationships end and was scared that one of them might hurt him. But if it's Jimin, then he's willing to take the pain.

Because it's Park Jimin. The one that he has been unknowingly admiring from afar. The one who he has been wishing for. The one he has been dreaming of for so long. He had been wishing and dreaming to find someone who likes him for who he was, not for what they think he is. And then Jimin came. It was...

Destiny?

"AISH! Forget I ever said that! God that was so embarrassing..." Jimin mumbled the last sentence.

"I don't love you, okay? I like you bu— Argh! Oh my God, I mean— I..."

Jungkook didn't listen to Jimin babbling. He smiled. "Jimin?"

"What?!" Jimin accidentally yelled angrily as he turned around to face him. When he realized his mistake, he gasped and covers his mouth, and his blushing cheeks darkens.

Jungkook laughs.

"I love you too."

Jimin's heart skipped a beat, his eyes widened, and he froze on his spot. Did I hear that right? He thoughts, not trusting his ear and mind at the moment. And he doesn't like the way his heart was doing weird flips.

"I kinda, sorta like you more than I originally planned... Who am I kidding, I'm head over heels in love."

No words can explain the bewilderment and confusion Jimin is feeling right now. He's beyond shocked at Jungkook's word right now.

"I guess I liked you since the first time I laid my eyes on you. You caught me looking at you and I swear those three seconds I spent looking into your eyes, I saw everything I have ever dreamed of. I was just denying it because I was scared that I'm the only one falling." Jungkook spoke.

"But I was so obvious, how can you think that I wouldn't like you?" Jimin asked, looking down. 

"I know, but I was scared that I might hurt you..." Jungkook said but Jimin saw his hesitation after he finished his words.

"And you were scared that I might hurt you too." Jimin continued and Jungkook nodded as he looks at Jimin's eyes.

Jimin sighs, he smiled and look away from the younger's gaze. They both stared at the distance, the sound of the wind can be heard between them. Both seem to be comfortable with the silence because of the small smile plastered on their faces, and their cheeks tainted pink.

They've both confessed. Both feel the same. Both are scared of the risks. Both are hesitating. Both knew that they're moving too fast. But they know that they both want something between them. They're just waiting.

But the thing is, Jungkook hates waiting.

Jungkook clicks his tongue, "Fuck it,"

Jimin didn't register what Jungkook said so he turned his head to look at Jungkook, but Jungkook was an inch away from his face and his lips were suddenly pressed against something. Jimin blushed harder when he realized what is happening.

Jungkook is kissing Jimin.

Jimin became frozen, but soon got comfortable when he knows that Jungkook kept kissing him and made no move on pulling away. So he kissed back, hugging Jungkook's neck.

Jimin can feel Jungkook's smile against his lips. He wanted to pull away to tease Jungkook but he didn't get the chance to because Jungkook held Jimin's waist and pulled him closer against him. Jungkook licked Jimin's bottom lip, asking for entrance. But he didn't get the permission as Jimin pulled away slowly, looking down.

"What?" Jungkook asked.

"Aren't we moving too fast?" Jimin asked worriedly.

Jungkook smiled sweetly at him, "We are, but as long as it's you, I would love to move fast."

Jimin rolled his eyes with a blush. Jungkook chuckles and leans in to kiss JImin again. And this time Jimin opens his mouth to let Jungkook dive into his warm cavern.

The once sweet, chaste kiss has now turned into a make-out. Their tongues were dancing in sync, tasting each other. Both were completely lost in each other. Just like the first time they made eye contact...

The world stopped and it was just them.

——————————————————
– — — — — Next Chapter — — — — –
——————————————————