Chapter 8

They walked and walked for about 15 minutes until they found a dead end.

"Is this-"

"Yup. We're here." Jungkook said, popping the P.

Jimin smiled and excitement rushed through his veins, that he couldn't help but laugh. Jungkook was staring at him with a smile.

The younger dragged him to the entrance and fish out his keys in his pocket, still not letting Jimin's hand go.

Not like Jimin's complaining though. He's totally enjoying the moment

The wooden door unlocks and Jungkook pushed it open. They were met by darkness, so Jungkook searches for the light switch and successfully turned it on. Jungkook dragged themselves into the cozy cave slash house.

Jungkook finally decides to completely let Jimin's hand go. So he did, not noticing the pout that was immediately displayed on Jimin's face once the touch has vanished.

Jungkook turned around to see Jimin's reaction, but the older busied himself immediately by pretending that he's amazed by the cave. But the pretend soon becomes real when he saw what the cozy home look like. He walked and slowly explored the cave. Jungkook was about to tell Jimin to make himself comfortable but the latter just kept walking. He lets him be as he will need to tidy up the coffee table anyway.

The walls are made out of stone and have been carved in designs by human hands. The floor is made out of wood. There's a big coffee table along with an old-looking couch, finishing it off with an old TV and bean bag. There is also a bookshelf just behind the living room, filled with encyclopedias.

Jimin took 5 steps away from the living room and he's already in the kitchen.

The kitchen is open, with no walls to separate it from the living room. Surprisingly, the kitchen is cleaned. No unfinished dishes. Besides the kitchen, there's a door leading to the edge of the hill. Aka, the balcony. Where they can sit on the edge and appreciate the calming sea waves and admire the stars and moon from afar.

And of course, a house wouldn't be complete without a bedroom. The room doesn't have a door at all, what's in there is actually a string curtain. That confirmed to Jimin that this cave slash home is only for one or two people.

The bedroom only contained 1 bed, a big mirror hanging by the wall, and a big old-looking closet. And there is also a led light hanging on the ceiling, making it look like a typical teenage room.

Jimin was beyond amazed. He never thought that inside this cave would actually look good despite all the mosses and vines covering the stone wall outside.

Jimin walked out of the bedroom and saw Jungkook sitting on the couch, resting his feet on the coffee table, with a laptop over his lap. He seems so occupied in typing something on his laptop, brows knitted together and reading silently. Jimin stared at the younger man's serious face and he just froze there, completely in awe. And what made it worse is that Jungkook is wearing glasses that only made Jimin blushed harder and his heart beat faster. Jungkook eventually felt Jimin's presence and his hard gaze so he looks at the older man, with a questioning look.

Jimin closed his gaping mouth and composed himself. "What are you doing?" Jimin asked, trying to come up with a topic before things get awkward.

Jungkook looked back at his laptop screen, "Doing my 3 pages essay."

Jimin frowned. "But that's like due on Monday. Come on, let's have fun!"

Jungkook let out a hum, "Hmm, later."