The Mightiest Battle

Start from the beginning

She used a simulation and used a Haptic Bootsuit to feel the pain and force. Everytime the enemy hologram punches, Eri deliberately takes the hit and tries to redirect it.

Day by day, Night by Night. She just won't stop, She's just tiring herself to the brink of collapse. Good thing Rose and Nezuko was able to halt it and make her Rest for the day.

The next day

Eri and Nezuko were preparing for School. Rose still has that Depressing aura around her, Same goes for Pneuma.

The two put on their uniforms and went out after kissing their Moms goodbye. When they left, The two isolated themselves.

The school was just a 10 minute walk from their House, And they, themselves wanted to do so, as they are strong enough to protect themselves.

The two weren't half as lively as they were, Now that They lost their father.

Eri: Hey Sis? You go on ahead. I'll....Catch up later.

Nezuko: Are you sure? You'll miss school.

Eri: I'm sure.

Eri wandered off the nearest Park and sat there, Thinking. Now her Father is gone, She is wondering what her Family's Mood are. Even if they get happy, It'll just be futile as Y/n is mostly the one that brings them happiness.

*BOOM*

An explosion was set off nearby. Eri turned to the source and it was Ruins. Buildings destroyed, Small craters, and scattered debris.

The most noticable that in the center, A giant Villain was there. Gigantomachia, One of All for One's Servants.

Gigantomachia: Come out All might!!

All might? What does it want with him. Eri dropped her school bag, and activated the Gate of Wind for Speed.

The moment she got there, She saw three more figures. A Man with some sort of Hand feitsh with how many hands he has on his body, All for One, And the Symbol of Peace, All might.

All for One: You're weaker than before. What's wrong All might..

All might: *mind* Damnit. I can't win against all Three of them. And delaying is out of the question, I only have 30 minutes left. That may not be enough.

All might charged at them while firing Air blasts. Shigaraki dodges every singlen one while AFO responded with Air cannons.

All might was about to punch Shigaraki, but Gigantomachia shielded it with his body and a Shock Absorbtion quirk.

Gigantomachia created an Earthquake by punching the ground, which pushes All might back.

All might: *mind* Damnit. I can't even get close to one. I need help.

Eri was able to get to All might while having Wind Gate open. She took her stance and prepared a New Attack. All might was barely able to keep up with her.

Eri: Sekizo! First step!

Eri punched an Air cannon to Shigaraki, But Gigantomachia shielded him again, but the Behemoth was too slow, as Eri has already got behind them.

Eri: Second Step!

The Air cannon launched Shigaraki into Gigantomachia's Back, Knocking him out and injuring his Back.

AFO: What the?!

Eri: Third step! Fourth step!

2 more Air blasts were directed at each concious Villain. All for one was barely affected while the Big guy just staggered.