"If this is how you show your hate," Callum breathed out, "Then you can hate me all you want, baby."

There was a knock on the door, but Tucker ignored it. He cursed internally when he heard a key being inserted and the door being unlocked. Apart from Dan and Paige, Aurora was the only one that had the key to his house. Since the happy couple were getting ready to leave for their honeymoon, it could only be her.

Aurora walked in the living room, frowning as she saw her boss and friend wallowing in self pity. She collected the empty bottle, as well as the one Tucker was drinking from, much to his protest.

"I saw the articles," Aurora began, sitting down next to Tuck, "I tried calling you but you didn't pick up. Now I can see why."

"I fucked up." Tucker sighed heavily, dropping his head back.

"The articles aren't your fault—"

"No, not them," Tucker sniffed, "I went to Callum's place and I swore I was going to punch him.."

"Did you?" Aurora asked.

"No," Tucker frowned, "I kissed him. I don't know what got over me.. I just, I saw him and I was so angry."

"You were so angry that you kissed him?" Aurora raised her brow, not really surprised at Tucker's actions.

"I know! It makes no sense!" Tucker groaned, "And then when I got home Divij was waiting here. We were suposed to have lunch together. He rightfully dumped me."

"That poor boy." Aurora frowned.

"I broke his heart. Even worse, I broke his trust." Tucker said.

"I think he came to your life at the wrong time." Aurora replied, making Tucker scoff.

"Don't make excuses for me," Tucker said, "I did something shitty, I cheated on him and he left me. I don't blame him. It was my fault."

"What are you going to do about Callum now?" Aurora questioned.

"I'm going to sue all those motherfucking magazines." Tucker cursed.

"You can't do that, you know you can't," Aurora rolled her eyes, "You can't sue your way out of all your problems."

"Watch me." Tucker said stubbornly.

"What I meant was— what does this mean for you and Callum? Are you going to date him now?" Aurora clarified.

"Fuck no!" Tucker raised his voice, "I'm going to keep my distance. For real this time. No more Callum Kaufman."

"Yeah, right," Aurora snorted, making Tucker glare at her, "Let's get you cleaned up before we make anymore promises we can't keep. Come on, get up."

Aurora helped Tucker up, leading him to the washroom and scolding him to go take a shower and freshen up. She sighed as she heard the water start, that man may be her boss but sometimes he was a huge baby. She went back to the kitchen, and looked at the half finished bottle of wine. She frowned, before taking it and dumping the leftover alcohol down the sink.

Once Tucker was done with his shower, he felt somewhat better as he dressed up in fresh clothes. He went to the living room, and took a long whiff, smelling the food. Aurora had heated up the wings and lasagna that Tucker made, and was waiting for him at the table.

Tucker asked her where the wine was, and the woman glared at him, before pushing the glass of water towards him even further. Tucker didn't dare question her, and quietly drank the water. Once the two were done eating, Aurora excused herself to call Jaime to let them know she won't be home for atleast a couple of hours.

Tucker laid down on the couch, and stared at the ceiling as he recalled more of his time with Callum.

Callum had flipped Tucker over, now pressing the lawyer against the wall. Callum's finger trailed down from Tucker's throat to his collarbone, before he started unbuttoning his shirt. Once his shirt was open, Callum looked down, taking in the gorgeous sight in front of him.

Callum was a little surprised, not expecting Tucker to have tattoos. But he looked at them in admiration, gently touching his smooth, inked skin.

Callum bit his lower lip, and Tucker didn't hesitate as he kissed the blonde again. Tucker's hands moved down to Callum's ass, as the other man was running his hands up and down Tuck's chest and abs. They stopped kissing to catch their breathes, and Tuck used the opportunity to take off the polo t-shirt that Callum was wearing.

"— So Jaime is also going to come over, I think it'll them like ten minutes or so. I was thinking we could watch one of those Adam Sandler movies you really like. With popcorn and coke, sound good?" Aurora called out.

"Sounds perfect." Tucker replied, sitting back up.

Once Jaime came over, they put on the first Adam Sandler movie Aurora could find. Jaime and Aurora sat cuddling on the couch, and Tucker was on the floor. They were halfway through the movie when his phone started vibrating. He took it out of his pocket, and it was Callum calling.

He stared at the screen until the call ended. Tucker then unlocked his phone, went to contacts, and blocked Callum's number.

***

is this the end of Divij or not?? hmm, who knows