No Strangers Here

Josephine woke up when she felt eyes staring up at her, she opened one eye and smiled slightly at the sight of Bloom's illuminated face, the sun light coming through the window, Bloom's arms were wrapped around the green eyed girl's waist, as her head was positioned on Josie's chest. Her blue eyes were examining Josie's face, every single millimeter, not knowing that the girl had woken up already. Josephine looked at Bloom with a smile, they met each other's eyes. Bloom blushed lightly.

"Morning, red" Josie said, her fingers drawing small circles on Bloom's exposed back, the girl sure did move a lot during her sleep. The red head smiled, "did you have a sleep?" Josephine asked.

"The best" Bloom whispered, there was a knock on the door.

"Josephine have you seen Bloom?" Aisha's voice was heard from outside, the two girls looked at each other. Josephine winked.

"No, maybe she is in the cafeteria eating, look for her there" Josie answered, Bloom giggled, hiding her face on Josie's neck to quiet herself down.

"Ok thank you" Aisha said and the girls stayed quiet until they heard the main door close.

"Alright, we have two hours until class starts, what do you want to do, red?" Josephine asked, standing up and going to her closet to get an outfit out.

"Can you give me some tips on," Bloom stopped, "you know, the whole, whoosh poosh" she said while making weird gestures with her hands, Josephine looked at her newfound crush weird.

"Your fire?" She asked, bloom smiled and nodded, "alright, let's get changed first and then I'll help you" the girl said, pulling Bloom up by her arms, the girl groaned as she felt the warmth of the blankets go away, "oh come on, do you want me to help you or not?"

"Honestly I just want to spend time with you" Bloom thought, "ugh fine" she said, walking out of the room, she looked around and saw Musa and Terra still asleep, she tiptoed across the room, to her room. Josephine was a smiling mess, it was just the second day and she had already found herself two new friends, one being her friend/crush, and the other being her other friend. She was glad that she was able to had made two friends in one day, she had always had poor luck at making friends, that is why she only stayed with the kind earth fairy.

Josephine changed into her clothes, about to put her shirt in when Stella walked into the room, the girl jumped, scared as Stella laughed.

"Phinie calm down, its not like I haven't seen you naked before" the blonde laughed, Josephine remembered the day Stella walking in on her when she was taking a shower, Stella was 16 and Josephine was 15, the poor girl was freaked out that the first person that saw her naked was the princess/her brother's girlfriend.

"When will you move on from that horrific moment?" Josephine asked her, the blonde laughed.

"Oh please, it was hilarious to watch you scream and fall down," Stella said, "now good morning Phinie, hope you have a very good first day, and that you prove to everyone that you are the best" Stella finished, she hugged the girl who hugged her back, the light and fire fairy always showed their love for each other with hugs and forehead kisses. "Now I am going to hang out with some friends and have breakfast with them"

"Alright, see you later, Stel" Josephine said, putting the jacket her brother gave her, she sat on her desk and put a movie on her computer, the door opened and Bloom came in, "hey you ready?" Josie asked her, the red headed nodded and sat in front of her roommate. "I am going to assume you already know this, but in order to be able to use your magic, you have to focus on your emotions, use them" Josephine explained, her eyes glowed a light orange as a little flame ignited in her hand. Bloom stared at the little flame dance around Josie's palm. "To do this I thought of the time where my brother taught me how to do a right hook" Bloom giggled, "wanna try?"