Josephine Althaia

Main Character:

Josephine Althaia

Age: 16
Birthdate: June 28, 2005
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Favorite Color: Black
Type of Fairy: Fire and Air
Sexuality: Bisexual
Height: 5"10
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Light Brown with Blonde Highlights
Hair Length: Long, goes all the way to her waist
Friends: Sky, Terra, Beatrix, Bloom, Musa, Aisha(Kinda), Stella
Parents: none, father figure-Saul Silva, mother figure- Farah Dowling
Siblings: none, brother figure- Sky
Body type: skinny, tall, a little toned
Nicknames: Josie, Jo, Phinie(by Stella), kiddo(by Saul), sweetheart(by Farah), stupid(by Sky), hottie(by Beatrix), thunder(by Terra), beauty(by Bloom)

Age: 16Birthdate: June 28, 2005Zodiac Sign: CancerFavorite Color: BlackType of Fairy: Fire and AirSexuality: BisexualHeight: 5"10Eye Color: HazelHair Color: Light Brown with Blonde HighlightsHair Length: Long, goes all the way to her waistFriends:...

Her personalityJosephine's friend would describe her as loyal and overprotective

Her personality
Josephine's friend would describe her as loyal and overprotective.
Sky has known Josephine for most of his life. He would describe her as dedicated, passionate, powerful, loyal, and strong. Even though  the two sibling fight, and scream at each other, they love each other.
Terra has been Josephine's best friend since they were kids, the two never got separated. Terra would describe Josephine as kind, protective, lovable, fun, and gentle.
Saul, he would describe his daughter as a strong powerful girl, with a big heart, and an imagination that could turn anything into the most beautiful thing ever.
Farah, she would escribe her daughter as a kind person, powerful and smart. Simple but meaningful.
Bloom would describe Josephine as beautiful, kind, sweet, and protective. Bloom has never felt more protected than when she is with Josephine

Backstory

Josephine was put in front of Saul Silva's doorstep when she was just a baby, with only a letter that had her information. As the years went by, Farah Dowling became like a mother figure to the orphan child, no one knew where she came from. At the age of 6 Josephine lit a table on fire when she sneezed. Dowling found out that she was a fire fairy, taking her to the academy and teaching the young child control. At the age of 13 the teenager became rebellious, she broke rule after rule, at some point her "dad" grounded her, saying that no lady should act like that, this made the young teenager furious, her father knew how much she hated women being stereotyped as ladies. During the night the teenager found herself unable to sleep, slowly getting out of bed and going outside to look at the stars. While looking at them, the words of her father came back to her, anger started to ignite inside of her, her eyes glowing a bright orange as she felt the wind pick up, extending her hands ready to let out some fire, she was surprised to see lightning come out of them. The teen ran to her father's room, her brother not having any idea of what was happening. The girl cried as her father comforted her. Dowling was informed of the incident, the headmistress started to researching about possible fairy hybrids, none were in any book, so she took it upon herself to train the young teenager. Soon Josephine was finally able to attend the academy and have classes there. Not really knowing anyone except her two best friends Sky and Terra. Not really knowing that that year was not only going to be dangerous but that year was the year she was going to fall in love for the first time.