Laying with one hand above his head the other one rested in his sweatpants as he continued watching the ceiling fan spin.

You really think she's going to stay? HA. Give up already Lo.. She's going to leave like everyone else, why can you not see that ?!

Becoming frustrated due to lack of sleep and his constant thoughts of negativity he got up and threw on a windbreaker with no shirt before grabbing his keys and leaving the house.

Pulling up to the gas station he went inside and purchased 2 tropical fusion swisher sweets and a sprite, once he got back to the house he opened the glove compartment and emptied on the contents before rolling up 2 blunts for himself.

"If I smoke these down maybe I can get some sleep." He mumbled lighting the blunt and smoking it down with the windows up. As the car got foggy he looked over and saw someone in the passenger seat.

He was hallucinating.

"It's not real, It's not real." He closed his eyes tightly before looking at the person again.

It's was a dark figure and it's face was covered by a hood on his head.

"Who are you?"

I'm you Milo... What you'll soon be anyway..

Unlocking the cars he got out quickly and stood back only to see no one in the car, grabbing the other blunt he got his drink and locked the doors before going inside.

Laying on the couch he put his hands over his face and let out a shaky breath.

"Lolo?"

Sitting up he saw Anya walking closer to him. "Baby it's 5 in the morning. The gummies didn't help?"

He licked his dry lips and shook his head. "Can I tell you something."

"Anything babe." She said sitting next to him, she patted her thigh so he could lay his head in her lap.

"It's getting worse...I...I'm getting worse.." He admitted.

Anya swallowed down her emotions as she listened to him vent. "Do you think you need to go away for a little while-"

"I do but I don't want you out here alone..If something happens to ya'll I-"

"Shh, nothing's going to happen to us..You're mental health is important so if you need to go away to better that, then that's what you'll have to do." She said scratching her nails softly on his scalp which was relaxing him.

"Should I make an appointment with Bri?" He asked closing his eyes as he became sleepy although he was high.

"Yes. Just to let her know what's going on in your head."

He sighed and rubbed his hand against her thigh in a matter of minutes he was falling asleep. 

"Lolo?"

"Hm."

"Come on, come get in the bed." She said as he sat up and followed her into the bedroom.

———

"It's getting worse..." He said staring down at the box of tissues that sat in front of him.