THE NEXT SWEET PSYCHOS

Start from the beginning

"Thank you, Mommy and Daddy. Thank you for the gifts Noonas and Hyungs!" He grinned and looked at the dining table, rubbing his tummy. "Can we eat now? I wanna eat that cake already, Mommy."

The dining room filled with the family's laughter, although the parents thought it would be better if their friends and family could join them tonight. Still, Jennie's heart melted to watch her kids get along although Ella and Cai were busy managing their family's businesses. The twins rescheduled their flight to America for Harvard.

"We'll eat after you let me take a picture of you." Lisa half kneeled and prepared for a shot. "Now pose for me, baby! Say cheese!"

"But Da, I'm hungry," the boy complained, drooling at the cake his mother baked. But Lisa pulled a sad face with her puppy eyes affecting Damon.

"Just one baby please?"

The boy huffed and posed. "Okay."

A shutter sounded as Lisa checked the photo

A shutter sounded as Lisa checked the photo. Cai and Lio checked it as well as they join Damon for a photoshoot.

"Boys, Dad, let's eat!" Jessa calls and takes her baby brother to his chair. They all take their dinner happily while Jessa took a picture of everyone. The family had so much quality time until Lisa stood up.

"Dad, where are you going?" Ella asked while feeding Damon, sitting on her lap. Lisa leaned over and whispered.

"I'm going to get Damon's gift and a fine wine in the cellar, sweetie."

With Jessa sitting next to Ella, she eavesdropped and kicked Lio's toe under the table. Lio stares at his twin, looking alarmed, which made him curious.

"How about Lio and I will get it for you, Dad?" Jessa butts in, smiling at Lisa. "You know, Damon might look for you. Right, Lio?"  

She looks at Lio, smiling behind that disturbed look. The young man cleared his throat and nodded. 

"Jes is right, Dad. We can just do it for you." Hearing this, Jennie side-eyed the twins, feeling skeptical about their behavior.  Cai tapped Lio's shoulder, reassuring the twins.

"She can do it on her own. Right Lisa?" 

Lisa nodded and snapped her fingers before she winked. "That's right, son. Now, I leave you all for a moment."

She then left the dining room and went to the Manoban mansion's cellar stairs near the veranda exit. The head bodyguard noticed Lisa as he bowed deeply.

"Good evening, Mrs. Manoban. Glad to see you before I leave. Have a good night, Ma'am, especially to your family and Damon." The bodyguard greeted and bowed again. 

"Be careful when you go home, Mr. Wook. It's already late." The bodyguard nodded.

"Enjoy the party, Ma'am. I'll be going now."