Episode 2: 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐲'𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 Part 2

Začít od začátku

3rd POV

Void Impeccable who was the evil side of Victorious Impeccable started to continue his journey while Hollow thought as he lightly shook his hoof in determination as he reluctantly followed to his next desired location

Void Impeccable who was the evil side of Victorious Impeccable started to continue his journey while Hollow thought as he lightly shook his hoof in determination as he reluctantly followed to his next desired location. They were the true powerful devils in Equestria which Broly and Rias were still in there. Victorious and Hollow Moonlight finally went on their dark castle that has a volcano that the lava was purple and the sky is very dark as it seems.

 Victorious and Hollow Moonlight finally went on their dark castle that has a volcano that the lava was purple and the sky is very dark as it seems

Void Impeccable: "Now we must find
Victorious and kill all of his friends as we going to win but wait... We must summon Akuma."

Hollow Moonshine: "But who on Earth is that?"

Void Impeccable: "Akumo is that father of all Saiyans. That was Broly's ancestral grandfather who was the first who became the Legendary Super Saiyan and the one who unlocked Ultra Instinct. He is farther powerful than the Grand Priest. If we revived him we have to finish Broly off and the red-haired devil named, Rias Gremory.
She is our kind but they're allies. Her brother betrayed me!"

Hollow Moonshine: "How does her brother betray you, my Lord?"

Void Impeccable: "I remember that his clan was afraid of me because I was the black shadow and have all the powers from the darkness. The truth was. I was his student. I am the Guardian of Gremory Clan who was been fallen. I didn't do anything wrong but his clan and his family killed me and ignoring me."

*Flashback*

Sirzechs Gremory: "Void you must concentrate in the battle."

Void Impeccable: "B-but I can't do it!"

Sirzechs Gremory: "If you can't do it, well you don't have determination."

Void Impeccable: "I have a determination ok I will do it!"

Void started to focus on the battle. He saw a big man who was a Noxian. He got scars on his body as the Noxian Challenger is now ready for an attack. Void uses his shadow form as he goes inside of the Noxian's internal body. Void put his two hands on his mouth and tore the body as he comes out as the chick goes out in the eggshell and the dead body was split in half. The blood was spreading everywhere