My love for the beast💜Part 22

Start from the beginning

"So its -" Taehyung couldn't finish his sentence. They all heard someone cry. All looked down to see Jungkook crying.

Taehyung immediately lift Jungkook face from his chest and

"Baby open your eyes. You are just dreaming baby. Open your eyes" Taehyung said and started to shook Jungkook. Jungkook eyes shot open and he started to breath heavily.

Taehyung immediately hugged Jungkook and started saying sweet words in Jungkook ears. Jungkook immediately started to calm down and he looked at Taehyung with teary eyes.

"Al-alpha you marked me right?" Taehyung eyes immediately softened more when he looked at the Jungkook vulnerability. He immediately nodded his head and

"Yes baby, I marked you and its wi-without your concern baby. I know its not you. I know you felt a terrible pain. But I don't wan-" Jungkook just pecked Taehyung lips two times to shut Taehyung.

"I know Tae, I know everything. You don't know how much I tried break that curse. I thought you will reconsider this marking because I will feel the pain. But I love so much Tae. Because you trusted me and marked me" Jungkook said and hugged Taehyung tightly. Taehyung also hugged back.

Everyone smiled at the sight.

Jungkook broke the hug and looked at his side when he heard giggling. He saw his friends and blushed. He moved from Taehyung and sat on the bed.

"Congratulations Jungkook and am so proud of you baby. You are so strong. " Jin said and hugged Jungkook. Jungkook smiled and nodded his head.

"Baby tell me, did you meet anyone alone in our university???because that bastard can only put this curse into you without our presence. " Taehyung asked. Jungkook started to think.

"No tae, I didn't meet anyone alone." Jungkook said.

"Tae, why only university. Jungkook, think clearly. Did you meet anyone from anywhere alone???without us??it may university or in our dorm ?" Namjoon asked and Jungkook thought and after a seconds, he nodded his head.

"Yes Namjoon, today I met one of our friend in our dorm. That time, you guys are in university and Taehyung went to take bath. I was about to tell him to Taehyung but something distracted me and I forgot to tell that to him" Jungkook said and slightly blushed. Because that time only he saw Taehyung without shirt. Taehyung explained this to his friends why Jungkook forgot to tell. All shooked their head with a smile.

"Ok who is that Jungkook?" Yoongi asked.

"Hmmm, its Yugyeom" Jungkook said.

All looked at him shocked.😮😲

"I knew it" Taehyung slightly shouted and all flinched at his tone.....

Jungkook got confused. Taehyung pecked Jungkook lips and

"So guys, I will tell you guys tomorrow about him when we meet our fathers. So please be patient." Taehyung said and all nodded their heads.

"Before we go, I wanna see Jungkook tattoo. " Jimin said and nodded agreeing. Jungkook blushed and showed his neck to his friends.

"Wow it looks beautiful Baby" Jin said and ruffled Jungkook hair

"Wow it looks beautiful Baby" Jin said and ruffled Jungkook hair. All agreed with Jin. After saying good night to each other, all went to take rest. Tomorrow going to be a hell of a day for our boys!!!!!!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hey ma lovelies, 💖
Its me, Lav.👋👩‍🏫
How are you all doing. 🥰
I came here to tell you guys something ♡♡💖
So in the next chapter, I going to reveal that Greedy alpha(Stranger Y) and his/her mate(Stranger X). And I am gonna help you guys to connect their conversations with the actions. I mean, in the end of the some chapters I wrote the conversation between Stranger X and Y. You guys already thought about who it might be by the evil actions towards Jungkook. So am gonna help you guys to understand everything. So next chapter may be a long chapter. Please Bear with it.💖.

But if you guys want me to continue like this, I will reveal them later. So tell me guys ♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Names and characters used here for story and study purposes only. NO other intentions.
Photos used for this story are not mine. I give credits to the respective owners. Most photos used are from Pinterest and Google.

♡♡♡to be continued♡♡♡

Thank you for reading my story.
Please leave your reviews in the comment box.

"NEVER GIVE UP"
"LOVE YOURSELF"
"YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, BE HAPPY ALWAYS"

Thank you, I Purple You💜💜💜

🍁See you guys in the next chapter🍁