Ch.24

Once everyone had situated themselves on the chairs, the excepting being Ezra who sat cross legged on the carpet, the gifts were given out.

The twins wasted no time in ripping through their piles of gifts from both themselves and others.

After I saw both of them open the countless high heel shoe boxes and expensive watches, I knew my bank account will be stretched to its limit for the next few years.

They both enjoyed the boba and were ecstatic when Cayden handed out fancy ring boxes.

When questioned about it, a blush slid up his neck although his face remained hard. He just shrugged and mumbled something about always being together.

While he got peppered with hugs and kisses from the twins, I took time to examine my ring.

I was a black band with small black crystals set in the middle, wrapping all the way around.

It was also the perfect thickness, not to thick and not to thin.

While Cayden was still occupied I handed Vincent the earrings I got him.

He grinned at me as he opened them, already moving to take his old beaten up ones out.

Once he had finished sliding them in he scooted over to me and kissed me on my cheek.

"Thank you" he whispered in my ear, before sliding back to where he was previously sitting.

I smiled a full blown smile at him before giving Ezra the book I bought for him.

He carefully opened it, making sure to not rip the bag it came in.

He snorted as he read the back. "This sounds like some smutty stuff ash" he grinned at me, laughing when a bewildered look crossed my face.

I tried to grab the book from him. The store lady said that it was a "good book to give to a lover" but I didn't mean to get something like this.

"Oh I think this will be enjoyable" he laughed at me, holding the book above my head.

I gave up after a few minutes, huffing and puffing as I sat down.

Everyone seemed to have gotten me clothes as I opened another crop top from the twins.

This one was a cartoony hoodie styled one that had sponge bob all over it.

I heard a few snorts and snickers from around the room but they were quickly shut down by the twins who were glaring at anyone who so much as looked at the shirt funny.

"I honestly don't know what to say to this one" I told them, grinning as they didn't seem to care or listen, moving onto another bag.

I added the shirt to the already massive cloths pile next to me, gently folding it so I didn't have to do it later.

I took the last gift off of my pile and handed it over to Cayden who was fiddling with Ezras hair.

I smirked as I leaned back, watching him open the shirt that I had purposely gotten a few sizes too small.

He laughed as he took in the tiny shirt.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Try it on" one of the twins yelled from the ground, obviously having caught on to what was happening.

Cayden grinned as he made a show of taking off his shirt and attempting to slip on the new one.

His arms flailed in the air as he attempted to get the shirt down. One of the twins even got up to help pull the shirt down.

They were half way there when the first rip was heard.

Everyone ignored it as they drooled over Caydens abs that the "helping" twin "accidentally" brushed over more than once.

Cayden let out a final grunt before the poor shirt finally made it over his shoulders.

It didn't even cover his full stomach as his belly button and v line were still visible.

"You guys want to see something hot?" Cayden asked, grinning at the straining shirt.

Without further waiting, he slightly flexed his stomach, snickering when a loud rip was heard, the poor shirt finally giving up and ripping down the back.

Cayden slipped the ruined shirt off and his shirt back on, holding the ripped shirt like some sort of trophy.

"Pure. Muscle." He told us, emphasizing each word.

"Bet I could have done that better than you" Vincent laughed from the corner, holding up his water bottle in salute.

"In your dreams pretty boy" Cayden resorted, plopping down back onto the couch, flinging an arm around Vincent.

"Oi hands off the merchandise" he mumbled, still drinking water.

Cayden took that as a challenge as he went starfish mode over Vincent who struggled in protest.

Cayden rubbed his head all over Vincent's face before leaving sloppy kissed everywhere.

"Ewwwww" Vincent whined in disgust, reaching his hands out towards us who were watching amused.

"Save me" he mumbled dramatically, pushing himself further into the back of the couch.

"You're a lost cause... I'm sorry it had to end this way my good friend" Ezra responded, going along with the dramatic act.

"Don't worry I will save you" one of the twins said, rushing to Vincent's aid.

Little did he know that Cayden had been preparing for this.

In a swift movement, the twin had been pinned under one of Caydens muscular thighs, unable to do anything as Cayden started to tickle him.

Shrieks and laughed were heard as everyone joined in, Cayden still remaining victorious over everyone.

The energy started to deflate as everyone flopped either onto someone's lap or onto the floor.

The floor of course meaning they still had their legs or head on the couch and the rest of their body on the opposite part.

I looked upside down to the twin in front of me and gave him a slow kiss, taking my time exploring his mouth.

I worked my way back up onto the couch, grinning up at Ezra as I flopped into his lap.

I got a lazy smile as he stated to play with my hair, twirling and braiding the strands.

I was spent as I slowly relaxed, warm and comfortable.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wow I can't believe this book reached 50k! Thank you guys so much ❤️❤️❤️