Ch.6

Edited

We made it back to the cells and it was almost lights out. Like last night, the twins lay on either side of time while Cayden, Ezra, and Vincent slept closer to the bars.

I was almost asleep when I felt someone scoot back and spoon me. I knew it wasn't one of the twins from the large hands that were tracing circles on my stomach.

He was breathing heavily and was shaking. This was making me concerned as I flipped over, facing the persons body.

I curled around him, trying to calm him down. He nestled his nose into the crook of my neck and took long deep breaths, calming down with every exhale.

The warmth of the mans hard packed body made me slowly drift off into sleep.

I woke up what was hopefully the next morning to find Ezras face not even two inches from my own.

Instead of freaking out and waking everyone, I lay there taking in his face.

Ezra was by far the more conservative person in the group, judging by how I had only heard him talk once when he introduced himself to me.

There was a loose strand of his dirty blonde hair hanging in his face that was annoying me.

As slowly as I could, i untangled one of my arms from under him and played with the strand twirling it and lightly tugging it like I had done with the twins. I wondered if anyone would ever allow me to braid their hair.

I was so engrossed in such a simple thing that I didn't realize his midnight black eyes opening.

I met his eyes and didn't look away. We just lay there, perfectly content with looking into each other's eyes.

He obviously wasn't ready to wake up yet so he broke our mini stare down to tuck me back into his chest, relaxing his head on the top of mine.

At this point the twins had already caught on and were curling around the two of us. We now resembled a big ball of bright orange clothing.

I soaked in the warmth of the 3, feeling completely happy and content.

By this point in time I had completely forgotten about the hard concrete or the chains in the back of the room.

This was just my new normal.

When Cayden and Vincent started getting up I did too, slowly unraveling myself from Ezra.

It was just my luck that he tightened his arms, throwing me back into his chest.

Despite many futile attempts, I couldn't move. I was now a human teddy bear.

Every time I even attempted to move, Ezra groaned, tightening his arms.

Vincent finally noticed my struggles and in a few seconds, had me off the ground. He shoved one of the twins in place of me into Ezras waiting arms. If they weren't serial killers I would have awed.

The twin looked perfectly content with the new situation and snuggled into his chest.

"Ezras more of a cuddler than a worker" Vincent said, staring at Ezra with warm eyes.

I hummed and looked over at Vincent who was running his hands through his brown hair, attempting to style it.

He caught me watching and smirked at me, adding a wink just to see my face turn red.

And turn red it did. Within seconds I once again, resembled a tomato.

"Are you going to get ready or keep staring at me like that. If you do keep staring, I am afraid that I will not be able to hold back" Vincent said, smiling at me as I scrambled for something to do.

Even if he was joking, I wasn't about to take any chances.

I grabbed my boots from where they lay in the corner of the cell and started the annoying task of lacing them up.

I guess Cayden thought I was taking too long as he stomped over and skillfully tied my other shoe before moving to help me.

I tried to protest but he was having none of it, gracefully tying the ends together.

He grunted when he was finished and pulled me up, dragging me out of the cell.

"Such a brute" Vincent chuckled, earning a glare from the man.

This time no person dared to say any crude comments to me as I walked down the hall with the two beasts next to me.

If I saw the two overly muscular, tattooed giants walking towards me, I would have cowered in fear.

We made our way to the cafeteria where we skipped the line to the front.

We grabbed a plate for each other and the others still curled up in the cell and made our way back, weaving through tables.

The people who couldn't move out of the way fast enough were either pulled away by their friends or the more unfortunate ones got the hard push from Cayden.

One poor guy who couldn't have been much older than me had his face slammed into a table as Cayden passed.

Vincent stayed behind me, making sure that no one could come up from behind us.

I took some time to look at the details in the halls. I wouldn't exactly call them halls but more like tunnels. They looked like sewer tunnels minus the water and pipes.

The lights were built into the walls presumably to keep injuries to a minimum.

We got back to the cell and the others were still curled up by each other. The only difference was one of the twins was humping on Ezra.

It was obvious that the twin was horny but Ezra couldn't care less.

My eyes met with the lust driven eyes of the twin and he started to advance towards me, giving up with Ezra who turned to snuggle the other, non horny twin.

I tried to back up but of course there was already a wall there.

The twin caught up to me and locked my lips into a harsh, lust driven kiss.

I moaned into it as he started to trace my neck with his lips, leaving hickeys and love bites along the way.

He said something to me in Russian but I didn't know what it meant.

I looked to Vincent who was observing in a corner.

Cayden had gone to stand by the bars, preventing anyone from seeing what was happening.

Vincent just shrugged at me and gestured for me to continue, leaving me to fend for myself against this lust driven Russian.