12. Long time no see

Start from the beginning

"You are meant for Potter." I took a sip of the alcohol, "And I... I am meant to be alone for the rest of my days," I laughed and Draco poked me with his elbow under my ribs, causing me to almost spit the alcohol from my mouth.

"First of all, no Potter tonight," he demanded and pointed at me evocatively, "Second of all, you won't be alone. You got the ass and attitude. You're fit, De Bousquet."

Attitude, you say?

"Hmm, I doubt that," I hummed and wrinkled my nose while putting down the glass. "May I live as an old virgin in my beautiful cottage with twelve cats. Amen!" I clapped my hands together and started laughing at my stupidity.

"Twat," he rolled his eyes and I shifted my body to lay on my stomach and placed my chin on his lap.

"I know you love me, dragon," I smiled at him and tilted my head, as he caressed my cheek gently with the back of his hand.

I closed my eyes and relaxed into his touch. Just like everyone, I had my ups and downs. And as much as I was on my up at this moment, all my downs just bottled up inside me and they finally had the chance to leave my body.

I truly appreciated Draco's closeness and I loved his warm side, where he would just give, or crave, physical affection. I was glad to have him by my side, even if he was driving me mad most of the time.

It seemed like I truly needed his proximity.

"Yes, I love you, but that doesn't make you less of a twat," he revealed, making me open my eyes again. "Sometimes I wonder what you take, and why you're not sharing with me. Sharing is caring, you know?"

"Screw you," I hissed playfully only to hear him chuckle lowly.

Some time flew by and I found myself sitting in between Draco's leg, with my back and head rested on his torso. His hands were wrapped around my waist, as his chin rested on my head.

"Alright, I have a secret brother who happens to be my twin. I have a second name or I'm afraid of Thestrals. Which one is the truth?" I asked and felt Draco's vibrations running through my body caused by his voice as he hummed and began wondering.

"You definitely don't have a brother," he acknowledged, one hundred and one per cent sure, "And I never heard about your second name, really, so I would say, you're afraid of Thestrals?"

"Not this time, Malfoy," I retorted and cackled, "I have a second name."

"Really?" he pondered, not believing in my words, "How did I never know about it?"

"You never asked," I shrugged my arms. "It's Eleonora, after my grandmother on my mother's side," I shifted my head and glanced at him.

"Cassiopeia Eleonora De Bousquet," he said out loud, "That's bloody long."

"Tell me about it," I laughed and thought about all the times people spelt my name wrong.

My family just had something for long names, especially when it came to women. The older maiden, Beatrice, who was taking care of me when I was younger said it made the family members look more dignified, but they would shorten the names anyway.

For example, my mum's name was Samantha, but people who were close to her would just call her Sam. My grandmother, Eleonora, was called Nora and then there was me. I simply went by Cass and Cassie.

"Your turn, Draco Lucius Malfoy," I smirked and heard him ponder.

"So.. I sing in the shower, I sleep naked or I was named after a constellation." he outlined all the suggestions, making me now wonder which one could've been true.