💧Chapter 12💧

"Oh shi-"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><>

Hailey's POV

After they grabbed us they pushed us into a space jail thingy. "Watch it!" "Get your hands off me!"

And a load of complaints came as I landed face forward, "Really?!" I shout at the guards as I get helped up by Missy until Slow-Mo came and did his "dramatic" landing. "Quit the pantomime, slow-mo." After Wild Card said that I elbowed him in the arm.

"Ow, will you stop hitting me?!" I glare back at him, "Wanna see the flames again?" I say as my hair turns into blue flames as Wild shook his head, "Then stop whining and complaining." I went to go sit next to Missy. "Oh good! Just the kind of divisive attitude I've been counting on. You kids are just like your parents. The same in-fighting. The same in bickering. Putting your egos ahead of your team."

Just as Guppy was taking out her water, the bottle got taken by a guard as Granada said, "Take away her water. They're too powerful together." Then another one of the guards split up Fast-forward and Rewind.

"Take away her bow and arrows." They took away my things as I shoot glares at them.

"Put a shock bracelet on her as well. She can combine her powers and kill us any minute." We all hear her say as she points to me once more, I shake my head disagreeing with her as a tentacle grabs my arm bringing me closer to him. "Get your hands off my sister!!" I hear Missy say as she and Wild run-up to quickly grab me back only to get stopped by the other guard. "Get your slimy, filthy hands off me!" I scream out as his grip goes harder probably leaving a bruise on my arm. I finally give in as the other guard places the bracelet on me. "Now Hail, if you even dare to use your powers then this will shock you."

As they let me go I try to use my powers to see if she was bluffing but halfway through my flame attack I get shocked till I drop to the ground, shaking as I try to rip the bracelet off. Once it stopped I was breathing heavily as Granada turned to Ojo to say something. "Oh don't worry, I won't take away your little toy as I already know your future. Imprisonment. Long, life imprisonment." She says as she leaves the jail with her troop.

"Omg, Hailey are you okay?!"
"Hailey! How bad is the pain?!" I could hear everyone sound worried as I just stood up, with the help of Noodles, and dusted my legs off. "I'm fine guys just a bit, weak," I say as I take a seat next to Acapella. "How are we getting out of here?" Guppy asks, "I-We don't know." I and Missy say at the same time. "I bet miss Granada's been working there for years," Facemaker says before Wild Card says something. "They must have hacked the elections and out their alien in as president so they could set a trap for the Heroics."

"I'm such an idiot!"
"Don't say that Wheels, it's not true," I say trying to ease the tension. "President Neil Anami. Spell Neil Anami backward and you have... I'm an alien."
"Everyone thinks that the aliens only invaded this morning,"

"But they've been here for years, planning this takeover the whole time," I say finishing Missy's sentence. "And now we're locked in this stupid cell with no way out," Wild says to us as he smiles with sarcasm as I do one back. "You're welcome." Missy says before I ask Guppy, "Any luck?"

"I need water. Without water, I can't use my powers."

"I need food. My stomach hurts."
"My arms hurt."

"My ears hurt! We never should have come up to this ship. You two led us up here." Missy was about to reply but I did it instead. "You think we wanted to get locked up in an alien ship?" I say sarcastically until Wheels said something true. "It was all of us. We did it together."
"I wanna go home"
"Me too!"

"We all wanna go home. The key is figuring out how to get out of this room so we can make sure there's a home to go back to." Then I got an idea as I look up to Missy who had the same thing. I mouthed you her, 'great minds think alike. "Wait a second. What did you just say?" Questioned Missy. "He said we all want to go home."

"Not that Pella, the second part." "
Figure out how to get out of this room so we can make sure there's a home to go back to?"
"Stop saying that!"
"Keep it together."

"Shut it, Card!" Guppy then proceeded to send him death glares. "Guys... Maybe it's time to admit we're never getting out of here."

"What?"
"I mean, let's get real. These walls and this door must be, like, two feet thick. It's impossible." I mention after Missy spoke. "Wow, great attitude!"

"Yep!" I state before giving him a few winks so he can get the idea. "We're never getting out of here, and we're certainly never seeing our parents again, that's for sure." Missy then winks to Wheels so he can get the plan as well. "She's right. Pretty soon we'll forget what they even look like. The way they smelled, It'll all just be... Gone."

"Jeez, you guys are bumming me out." I gave him one more wink. "But I guess... This is the end."

"But I'm not ready for the end."
"I was just starting to think, maybe my sister didn't hate me."
"I don't hate you. I love you"
"That love we feel is truly real." As I hold Wild Card's hand he returned the gesture of squeezing it. I decided to see what emotion he felt right now and he felt... Nervous? Why? Oh, it might be because of the plan. "And it's that love, that'll get us out of here."

"Why are you guys saying all this stuff? It's almost like you want everyone to cry... Oh!"
"Quickly Guppy, gather all the tears!" I swipe the tear off my cheek and give it to Wild Card as he gave his and mine to Guppy. She then starts making all the tears into something. "Guppy, what are you making?"
"I'm making a key." She replied to Acapella. "Little miss Guppy."
"You just saved us all." I finish after Missy as she takes the key and we all escape the 'jail'.

I'M BACK!! Thank you all for having patience and I do appreciate it. I have been feeling better so I posted this chapter. The next part will be, interesting. I missed you all so very much and for such support, I will post another chapter later. 🙂😁🙂😁

EDIT: And then there was no other chapter, sorry all.