🏹Chapter 8🏹

"Let's Boogie."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>>><><><><><><><><><><>><><><<><<><><>

Missy's POV

We all stood on the mat throwing punches and kicks. "Hey, Hailey!" We all turn to Wild Card who had a suspicious smirk on his face.

"I bet I can beat you on the ropes!" Hailey just returned the smirk. "Uhh, I wouldn't do that if I were you Wild," I say warning him because if my sister trained with my grandma then he would be toast. "Whatever, a girl can't even hit that hard." He says and Guppy just slaps her head. They both went on the ropes and Wild Card started to wobble as Hailey jumped on the rope but landed perfectly. We all just watch this battle as Wild Card finally fell off.

"And you said that you were the 'fearless' leader," Hailey said before jumping down onto the mat and laughing. "Well, at least I still have my dad!" He did not just say that. (Let's just say that everyone now knows that she killed her father)
Hailey soon broke down with tears but those tears didn't look like sad ones, angry tears?! "Wild Card, RUN!" Everyone started to try and calm her down but soon enough Abuelita came. "Climate Hail, calm down." She finally calmed down but then asked grandma a question that everyone could hear.

"Anita, do you still have my archery course and my bow and arrows?" We all gasped but Anita just nodded. Does she also do archery?!?! "Yea I do guys."

"How did know that we said that? I mean, we didn't even say anything." Noddles asks as she just smiles. "I can read minds. I have 3 powers."
"So you can control blue fire and can read minds, what's your third power?"

"Oh umm, I don't know." I could tell that that was a lie. "Here's your bow and arrows Mi Amor." Anita came back with a red bow and red arrows with a black quiver.

Haileys POV

"Thank you, Anita."
"No worries and do you remember where the archery course is?" I nod my head yes and head off to the left side of the house where my archery course was. I was behind the bushes, I knew that but I didn't know that Anita could control the bushes so everyone could see what I was doing but she didn't show them, yet. Targets came and I shot them like the boss bitch I am. "Hey, Wheels! Get ready to catch something above you!"

I then shot at the apple that was in the tree above Wheels and it landed in his hands. He bites into it as I just feel a slight smirk on my face. "Thanks, Hailey! It's delicious!" He screams back to me even tho he doesn't where I am. I heard leaves rustling but I didn't think much of it so I continued shooting.

A few minutes passes until two mini alien ships came. I grabbed one of my self-destruct arrows and aimed it at one of the ships and shot it. I ran to the others as we all huddled together with Anita in front of us. "They sure found you fast."

"But they haven't arrived yet," I say sounding very confused until Mr. Obvious mentioned something. "They are gonna find us because they are tracking us or because of Hailey's arrow that hit two alien ships."
"Anyways they wanna take us back to headquarters."

"Well too bad, we got a world to save!" I and Missy say as Abuelita just smiles. "Quickly down there." She pushes a button on her can that opens a tunnel that was covered by bushes. "I'm gonna miss you, Abuelita," I say as she hugs me and missy. "We'll see you again, I promise," Missy says and then we both head off into the tunnel.

WORD COUNT: 635