🚈Chapter 6🚈

We all ran inside

<><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"We did it!" Rewind said and I'm just like, "Yeah, we did it!" As I fist bump him.

"But the tram will only take us to just outside the force field, then they'll catch us for sure!" Wheels said as I just huffed. "Look! They're already mobilizing!"

"Oh well, then we're fuc-fudging gonna escape!" I look over to Missy and Guppy as they both just facepalm. "Brace yourselves!" Missy called out to us before saying, "You to Guppy." Guppy then just held a poll with strength as it started to have a dent in it.

"Acapella, make us fly!" I scream out. She vocalizes as her hair starts blowing in the wind while her eyes glow a bright gold color. We started cheering as Acapella was doing a signal. No one understood it until I screamed out, "SHE CAN'T STEER! We're gonna crash into that building!"

"We need to change directions!" Wheels screamed as he looks and Noodles. "On it." Noodles made his hand turn into a big fist so he could smash the window. He grabbed onto one of the polls and dropped down leaving us to help him out.

"He's slipping! Grab him!" I call out to them as they made their way to Noddles holding his hand. He continued swinging on the ground poll until his hand slipped again as he held the now broken window which was right next to me so I helped him out. As I grabbed on Noddles someone else grabbed leaving there hands on top of mine, Wild Card? No, no no. Anyone but him! Noodles let go of the poll that was on the ground and we went flying into the sky as Pella could now steer. Facemaker turned around and did a funny face to the guards leaving us in smiles.

"Well, that was a disaster." Wild Card says while holding his nose. "That was awesome!" Rewind said as I nod in agreement. "I'm so exhausted!" Noodles says as I agree with him as well. Just then the train started moving up and down as Acapella was saying.

"I'm"
"Running"
"Out"
"Of"
"BREATH! We get it!" Wild Card says as I slap his chest. "What do we do?" "Dont' look at me, I'm done!" Noodles replying to Facemaker showing both his arms which were very numb. "We need to find a place to hide." Wheels said as Fast-forward said, "The Heroics are locked in the alien ship."

"Not all of them."
"Missy, your losing me."
"You know this how?" Wild Card is so rude! Missy stood up wobbling a bit before walking to Wheels as she called Acapella to come. "Do you think you can get us over here?" Acapella nodded as we held onto the things we held but stronger.

"What's over there that's so important?"

"Well, you see my—" Just then all the people who stood up including me, sat back down due to the trading shaking more & more. I fell down on someone's lap and I hopped that it was NOT Wilds but to my mistake it was. We just looked at each other as I moved off and sat next to Ojo who was smirking at me and Wild as our faces were as red as a tomato. "Okay, this is bad. This is really, really bad."

"I couldn't disagree with you Wheels!" I say as I overhear Noodles and Facemaker make another bet, "Ten to one we die a fiery death" "Bet" Then they both shake hands. "REALLY? OUT OF ANYTIME THAT YOU COULD HAVE MADE A BET YOU MAKE IT NOW? ON OUR LIVES?!? "

All of a sudden Acapella stopped singing, "Does anyone have a lozenge?" She pointing to her throat not realising that she's not controlling the train. We started screaming our heads off like wild chickens, we finally land somewhere but we don't know.