🔥Chapter 4🔥

All i did was look at him with a really? look and continued to not say a word back so we all just stayed silent.
<><><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Wilds POV

I've never seen Hailey this mad, I mean it's only day 3 but damn! It seems like we have already met before but I don't really know...But did she really have to be seated next to me? Man she's annoying wait- why do I feel guilty? I look down at the ring that was on my neck along with my dog tag. t looks awfully similar to Haileys- Wheels turned the Tv on to stop the silence.

'You know that this is an epic Heroic smackdown event when they've called in Sharkboy'

All the kids cheered but Hailey didn't, why?

'Earlier today, Sharkboy appeared from the ocean depths, landing on the beach of South Padre Island. And moments later, Lavagirl blasted up from inside an active volcano.'

Haileys POV

Guppy screamed out, "Go Sharkboy and Lavagirl!" Then the tv continued

'She's from the Earth's core, you know. And here's Mayor Doolittle at today's ribbon cutting for his new city hall, rebuilt after the last time the Heroics went into action. Did you see that? Of course you didn't. That means it's none other than Blinding Fast, the fastest Heroic ont he planet!"

"Go dad!" We heard Slow-Mo say slowly.

'And here comes Crushing Low! And there goes the mayor's new building in record time.''

We all clapped and cheered our parents on.

'These battles are insanely expensive for taxpayers, but so entertaining.'

"Pass the popcorn. This battles gonna be epic!" Wild shouts which was right in my ear. Slow-mo was handing him the popcorn and while he was half way through Wild Card just yanks it out, spilling it all over the desk and some in front of me. I picked it all up and threw it in his lap as I chuckled.

'This is unprecedented. All of the Heroics have been called into action against the alien threat. We're getting some live footage now. And looks who back in action, it's Miracle Guy! You didn't expect him to actually lose, did you? Oh my god!'

Noodles suddenly said, "No way! No one's ever taken down Miracle Guy!"

'Of no. I'm just getting some terrible news. It's almost unimaginable but two of our heroes have been captured by the intruders'

Oh no, here comes sad moments. "I thought the Heroics were unbeatable." I heard Guppy say all the way in the front until Wheels said, "They are unbeatable. It's not over yet!"

'It looks like our heroes are fighting amongst themselves again.'

"Mom!"
"Dad!" I hear the twins say in unison. "Go dad!" I hear Facemaker shout out.

'And here comes Mrs. Vox to the rescue. She'll get those aliens singing a different tune. They took Mrs. Vox!'

I hear Acapella gasp as I was just as shocked as her but then my anxiety kicked in as mother was shown on the television.

'They aren't going to win against Mrs. Flames!'

"Go mom!" I whisper to myself as my left leg was bouncing up and down, my fingers moving to my face as I started biting them.

'Oh no! They got Mrs. Flames!'
"NO!" I shout out loud while I grabbed someone's hand.

'They got Tech-No.' Then I felt the same hand squeeze mine and I squeezed back as I heard them gasp.

'And there goes Lavagirl! What is happening? Our heroes are dropping like flies!'

"They won't get blinding fast," Wheels said kinda like a promise. "Not him, he's too—" But then they caught him. I saw a lonely tear drop fall to the ground ever so slowly as I started to feel tears on my own.

'It's all up to Marcus Moreno now.'

Missy than stood up and beeped her bracelet as she was communicating with her dad. "Dad? Dad we had a deal!"

"I know. I promised that I wouldn't be a hero anymore. But I'm still the leader of the Heroics." Everyone was in tears but not as much as Guppy, Missy or me. "Dad? Dad, run! Get out of there" Her father spoke, "And a good leader leads by example."

"DAD!" Missy screamed. "I'm sorry honey." Missy than whimpered and bursted into quiet sobs.

'This is... Unbelievable. Unimaginable. Ladies and gentlemen, the Heroics have fallen. We're getting word that the president would like to address the nation.' Then the camera switched to the president in the White House.

'People of America, as you have witnessed, the Heroics have been captured. Military forces are stepping in, mobilizing to bring our heroes back. But while it looks rather hopeless... It's bad. It's— It's hopelessly bad.'

"How did this guy get to be president? He can't even put two sentences together" Facemaker says. "Really Facemaker? Right now?" I say at him.

'We have just received a message from the supreme commander of the aliens that has been decoded. It read, "We are from the planet Ogima. Unfortunately, we have no choice but to prepare you for takeover. Please comply or else earth will be destroyed. You have three hours" I'm afraid that was the entire message. There are no heroes left. God save us all.''

Then the tv flashed off but flashed back on again showing Miss Granada.
"Children, for your own safety, we're going into full lockdown. No on leave your seats. As long as you stay where you are, you are all safe.'
Then the tv went back up. "Yeah, right. They can't protect us from that. We just saw it." Noodles said before Wild card rudely said, "You got a better idea?" And after that I slapped his chest realising that I was still holding his hand but I quickly let go.

"We should probably do what Miss Granada says." Guppy said without her spark that I usually see. "Uh pardon me but-"
"The last look on my dad's face will haunt me forever." The Facemaker attempts to copy his dad's face. Then a whole bunch of questions came. "What do they want from us?" Acapella was the first one to say something. "Do you think our parents are okay?

"Umm excuse me?!" Our eyes all turned to the new girl. "What?" I hear Wild Card say which sounded sarcastic so I hit him again. "We need to leave this room like RIGHT now." Missy then spoke. "Why?" I asked. "Because the aliens know where we are, and they're coming for us next." Wild Card scoffs before saying, "How could you possibly know that?" I hit him again but this time harder on the head. "Ow!" Missy then walked up to Ojo, "Can I borrow this for a minute?" Ojo nodded and she said thanks. But that when she started explaining.

A/N:
I am very tired as I stayed up to 3am to finish this and yea yea I know but I just had to make Hailey do "I like your cut gee!" Without saying it. If your really far into this so far then a big THANK YOU from me to you. This page has 1178 words and my fingers hurt so bad so I'm gonna get some sleep. So see you guys later!

EDIT: This now has 1218 words, your welcome.

Scarlett, Out!