🎧Chaper 1🎧

"Hailey sweetie, breakfast is ready!" I roll out of bed feeling weak as yesterday was a hard day, my outfit had already been chosen by mom

but it felt like it was missing something.. Ahah! A pair of black sneakers!

"Perfect~" I thought. "Sweetie, are you even up yet?!" Oh shoot, she sounds mad. "Yes!" I hurried down the stairs as I did not want to skip breakfast or get slapped but at the same time I was putting my brown hair in a high ponytail. Just as I entered the kitchen I could smell freshly made pancakes. I go to my seat as my mother plates my dish. As she made her way over she sang happy birthday.

"Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Hailey,
Happy birthday to you~~"

"Aww thanks mom, you remembered!"
"Of course I would remember my only daughters birthday! Ooo now open up my present in front of you,"

" okay but before I do, can I blow out the candles?"
"Of course you can!"
I blew out, 1 by 1 until I got to the last one. I took a deep breath blew it out with all my might. Mother than passed me my present, "Headphones?!??" You don't like it?" I look up to my my mother as she had a sad face on her, "Mom, I LOVE IT but what does it do?"

"Well, when you wear them you can hear what people think about and that type of stuff, I know that you can already read minds but these are for when you need to focus on one person or have a break, or just to listen to you favorite music." I jumped up from my chair and gave the biggest hug I could.

"Ohh and before your father left us he saved you a present for when you turn 14 which is today."

She then proceeded to grab another small box from her pocket. "He said that when you get this it will let you feel his warmth while he's gone." She started to tear up as she opened the box to reveal a jade necklace covered with twine, when she put it on she could feel it heat up but not in a bad way.

"Thanks dad!" I managed to say without choking or stutter. "Well you should be heading off to school now," My mom says before wiping away a tear.

She waves me off as I enter the school bus.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I enter the classroom and not even 5 minutes in class a group of agents come in and say they need me to come with them, apparently it's important.
"Where are we going?" The two agents just look back at me and said nothing.

"You guys better say something or I-" Then they roll up the black sheet that covers the back seats, ugh! Finally we made it at the destination that we have been riding to. Hero's Headquarters? What am I doing here? I thought to myself. "Ahh I see you have met our bodyguards, Hailey." The woman before me says, "I'm Miss Granada and you'll be staying here for a wee while," She held out her hand and I just shake it. She and her bodyguards then lead me to a room that looked like a safe. She swiped her card and opened up and what I saw were, children?

A/N DISCLAMIER:
I am very sorry that this is cringe but yea. This is my first story so I am very worried that people might not like it. If you have any feedback than feel free to tell me, I'm a open book! (Not really) So she finally meets the heroes kids but she hasn't met Missy yet. By the way, this is before the actual movie so yea. I do not own the movie or characters, all rights go to the original owner. All I own is my own character so yeah.

EDIT: I have decided to edit and change this book a bit, it does NOT mean I am continuing this book though.

Later, Scarlett Out!