💍Chapter 3💍

Is this true?!?

><><><><><><><><><>the-next-day<><><><><><><><><><><

It's only day 3 but I HATE Wild Card why can't just be nice for once?! I go back to headquarters this time with mom as she got called in, ugh here goes day 3 which was supposed to be the BEST. I enter the class again and took my seat which was right next to Wilds but something seems to be off.

There was a small box on my desk, what's this for?

"Hey look, guys! The new girl has a present from a secret admirer, go on open it!" I turn to see Wild Card laughing like I was a laughing stock. I opened it up in anger but what I saw made me calm down. "A ring?" I took the small item out of the box to examine it, Woah. "A blue pearled ring?" Acapella sounded so shocked, "What's so special about this 'ring', huh?"

"Well Wild, you see-" Noodles began. "This is the most IMPOSSIBLE ring to find or even get! This is a very special one. Apparently, in history, there were originally 7 of these but now there are only 2 but no one has ever found them. Whoever found these 2 rings would be" Noodles gets interrupted as we hear loud FAKE snores coming from an annoying Wild Card.

"Ohh sorry that I fell asleep due to the most BORING story, that rings probably fake anyways!" How dare he! "But you see Wild, if two people have this ring then that makes them soulmates." Acapella continued. I look at him and see a black ring with blue accents. I look at his eyes and see him already staring at me. I stare back at him, giving him the evils before turning back to my work that was until Miss Granada came in with another girl,

"Children, this is Missy, please make her feel welcome also your parents will be very proud of you guys!" I couldn't be bothered with this, seriously a new girl!?!

I rather touch someone and feel their emotions wait- I can do that! All I need is a victim. "Acapella!" The light brown haired turned to me with a 'what?' look.
"Is it alright if I braid your hair?" She nods so I move next to her and start braiding it and I started to feel her emotions. Happy? Anger? What was this feeling? Ohh right it was... Sadness? "Hey Acapella, are you alright?"

"Yea! I'm perfectly fine!" I know she's lying, "C'mon, don't lie to me. It's alright, you can tell me." She nods her head, "Well it's just that, Wild Card pushed me to my limit where I feel broken and useless," That child monster! "Oh okay, well just know that you have some wonderful friends who care about you, like me!"

"Thanks, Hailey, you give the best advice"
"No worries and I'm done braiding your hair!" She flipped her hair and saw that half of her hair was only braided, "Omg, your amazing Hailey!" I just smiled at her and walked back to my desk but I realized that I didn't have my necklace on. "Where's my necklace, I swear that I put it on before leaving home!" I mutter to myself.

"Ohh are you looking for this?" I look to the other side of the room to see that Wild at the very top of the rock climbing wall dangling MY necklace. "Haha, very funny Wild but could I have it back?" I said as I walk closer and closer to him, "Hmm how about... NO!" And there he did it, he threw the necklace that held a special person in my heart and he just threw it like it was trash! But that's when I heard it, the necklace that was now shattered.

He climbed back down and started laughing like a maniac. Missy came up to him and said "Wild, is it? Why did you do that?" He didn't say anything and just continued laughing. I could feel my blood boiling up, my fists started to be hard and I felt my eyes glow to a bright blue. "Hailey, calm down!" I could hear Fast-forward say and then I could hear the others but I blocked them out because all I could hear was Wild Cards annoying little laughs.

"Hailey! Calm down! Your hair is turning into blue flames! Your in a flame attack!" "Then that's good!" I say back to Missy. Wild stopped laughing and started to back away from me but I just followed him. I went into his mind again and screamed this, "YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO THROW THAT NECKLACE, HUH? DO THINK THAT I'M JUST A SLAVE TO YOU, HUH?" He started screaming but I didn't care. I just wanted to see him burn. But then I felt someone hugging me, "Acapella?"
"Hailey! This isn't you! Snap out of it!" I felt calm, finally. My hair went back to normal and I just hugged Acapella back. "Thanks Acapella, your the best" She nods before saying "Somedays he can be pushing our limits but we should never kill him,"

"I know it's just that" I took a deep breath, "He just took it to far." Missy then came back in and said "Can we just like watch tv or something?" We all agreed but I didn't agree to sitting next to Wild although I had too. "Hey Hailey, sorry about shattering your necklace. I just thought that it looked useless to you so I threw it, Sorry" All i did was look at him with a really? look and continued to not say a word back so we all just stayed silent.