Romance blooms when alone together

ابدأ من البداية

"You're wandering around the kitchen without me knowing?" Momo asks Chaeyoung who strongly denies the accusations, though it's true.

Sana's eyes tremble but she can handle the situation with her impressive acting skills and convincing lies that she's telling the crew to save Chaeyung from suspicion. "I'm clearing stating what might have happened. Also, on that day, I only asked for a glass of water and ran into Chaeyoung so she came with me," she says.

Chaeyoung nods in agreement. "Indeed. Plus, just admit already that I taste delicious food but it looks kind of unappealing. I'll be fine with that compliment," she says and shoves a spoonful of rice into her mouth. "Of course, you do." Her lips curl up when she hears the crewmates suddenly appreciating her food.

"Ooh... What's with that smile, Chaeng?" Dahyun asks. Chaeyoung hangs her head low in embarrassment so she simply shakes her head. "Look at her being so shy. Fine, Chaeyoung. I must admit your snacks actually taste good," she tells the younger crewmate.

"True," Tzuyu says nonchalantly and takes a bite of her chicken once again.

That afternoon, the Horizon crew skipped the activities because their arms and legs were sore just after that vigorous rowing of the boat using the heavy paddles. The crew is found at their area after having their lunch. They are surrounding a campfire in the middle as Tzuyu is roasting some marshmallows which the crew never expected she'd like.

Tzuyu would give the captain, Sana, and the other crewmates a bite of her roasted marshmallow, and they found it extremely adorable and charming of the youngest crewmate. "We'll stroll around," Nayeon excuses herself with Jihyo. They get a nod from the others. Dahyun looks around the area and tells the two crewmates, "while you're at it, may the both of you look for Chaeyoung? She's been out by herself for an hour now."

Nayeon gives her a thumbs-up. "Sure." And they went on their way.

"Right, Chaeyoung is not here," Momo murmurs under her breath before Mina arrives and sits beside her. She was roasting marshmallows with Tzuyu just now not until the younger crewmate had to leave and go to the coast with Dahyun to check on their ship. Jeongyeon is sitting under the tree, her eyes staring blankly at the sea.

"Would you like some?" Momo asks, showing her the melted marshmallow she just roasted. "Why not? May I have some?" replies Mina. "Of course, here you go," the older crewmate hands over the stick of marshmallow to Mina.

"Thanks!" Mina says, eyeing her marshmallows lovingly while stomping her feet on the ground. Momo chuckles at her cute actions before she prepares another stick of marshmallows for herself. "No problem," she answers.

Mina is enjoying her roasted marshmallow for a minute or two before Momo heaves a deep sigh and shoots a question for her. "What happened to you and Nayeon? I heard you were treating her coldly since earlier this morning," she says. Mina licks the food stuck on her lips and breathes out, "oh, so she told you?"

Momo hums and looks away. "But don't be mad at Nayeon. It must have bothered her so much that she had to tell me," she tells Mina.

"I'm not mad."

Momo focuses on her marshmallow. "So what happened?"

She patiently waits for the answer but she can feel that Mina had no intention of telling her so she turns to face the lady she's interrogating. "You can tell me. Don't worry," Momo reassures Mina.

Momo stands by to hear Mina's side. "Momo," she begins. She receives another hum from the older crewmate. "The point is..," Mina trails off.

"Is..?"

Mina scratches her head and reveals her feelings for Nayeon to Momo. "I like Nayeon, but I can't appear to be that confident to tell that I do."

"Why?"