Barrett's POV 

"Danielle why do you even own half of this stuff" I said stepping closer to the both of them and pulling things back out of the box "she's kinky and I didn't even know it" Stefania said "I am leaving now" Danielle said as she started walking towards her door "you have always been kinky" Jaina said as she appeared at the door stopping the blonde in her tracks "I must say I am very surprised Danielle you give off massive vanilla vibes" I said "she isn't like that in the bedroom though,  tell her Stefania" Jaina said stepping into Danielle's room "okay enough about my sex life, out let's go" Danielle said pulling Jaina and I by the arms and out of her room. "I do have to get going I have a date tonight" I said "thank you for having me over , I will see you both soon" I said giving them a hug goodbye and walking out the front door. 

Danielle's POV 

"Bye Jaina" I said hugging her at the door before closing it behind her, I turned around to see Stefania staring at me intensely "what.. why are you staring at me like that" I said "you know why Danielle" she replied "this is about the box isn't it" I said laughing softly "yes Danielle it is about the box, why didn't you tell me sooner" she asked "just because I like it Stefania doesn't meant I don't want just normal Love sex without any kinks in it". "yeah but we have been together for 11 months Danielle you could of told me sooner" she said "you didn't tell me that you wanted to use toys either" I said, "Okay fair point but I think I want to take you up on your offer of letting me do whatever I want to you",  "now" I questioned "right now bambina" she said stepping closer to me and joining our lips together in a sweet and blissful kiss "let's go upstairs" she mumbled against my lips, I just nodded slightly and we quickly ran up the stairs as soon as we got to the top she grabbed me by the waist and slammed me against the wall crashing our lips together in a much more aggressive kiss. I moved my hands to her waist and spun us around pushing her against the wall, I grabbed the curves below her waist and lifted her up she instantly wrapped her legs around my waist her arms over my shoulders as I pressed harder against her pushing her more into the wall. It didn't take long for us to move from the top of the stairwell and end up in my bedroom.

Stefania's POV

Danielle threw me on the bed and climbed on top of me her leg pressed between me, I grabbed the pink fluffy hand cuffs that were next to me on the bed "Do you want to use these" I asked pulling away form the kiss "you want me to cuff you" she asked "I want to use them on you first" I replied joining our lips back together I grabbed her shoulders and pushed her down and got on top of her, I quickly took off her top then joining our lips back together "are you sure baby" she asked "Si very much and you" I asked "I am sure" she said joining our lips back together. I grabbed one of her wrist and and putt the hand cuff around it closing it as tight as I could I pulled her hand up to the bed frame and weaved the other side through the frame before pulling her other hand up and locking it in once again as tight as I could. "Is that okay bambina" I asked making sure they weren't to tight "perfect baby" she replied. 

Danielle's POV 

These hand cuffs are really tight but it is really turning me on even more, Stefania leant down and joined our lips together the kiss was aggressive and full of excitement tongues sliding over each other, she broke away from the kiss and moved down and attached her lips to my neck kissing softly at first before biting into my neck and it wasn't soft bites it was bites that are going to leave marks "fuck Stefania you are going to leave marks" I said to her "it doesn't matter we don't have to film for 5 weeks" she replied smirking. She then reached around and undid my bra throwing it off to the side and taking my left boob into her mouth sucking licking and biting my nipple whilst she kneaded my right boob with her hand rolling my nipple through her fingers. "I think these need to come off don't you think" she asked a smug look on her face "I think so" I said before I knew it her hands were undoing the button and pulling the zip down on my pants  "Lift up" she said so I lifted my hips up so she could pull my pants and thong completely off my body.

Stefania's POV 

"Wow I think I want to cuff you to this bed more often" I said leaning back to enjoy the sight of my very hot and completely naked girlfriend laid out on the bed "stop looking at me like that you are making me nervous" she said turning her head away. I went down the bed and pushed her legs open settling between her legs I pulled a finger through her drenched folds gathering the wetness on my finger and pushing it into my mouth "mmm you taste so good" I said humming at the taste before she could even respond to me I dipped my head down and ran my tongue through her folds lathering up as much of the wetness I could before attaching my lips to her clit and sucking hard. I positioned 1 finger at her entrance pushing it in and out a few times before adding another finger earning a loud moan from Danielle "are you close Danielle" I asked already knowing the answer due to her legs starting to shake, she couldn't even respond just managed a small nod "mhm good" I said before dipping my head back down and moving my fingers faster and harder. 

Danielle's POV 

"I'm gonna cum Stefania" I said as my orgasm crashed into my body legs shaking, back arching "stop stop" I said as Stefania kept moving her fingers and sucking on my clit "no" she said lifting her head up, her fingers still buried inside me "what do you mean no, Stefania I'm so sensitive" I said shifting under her slightly "how are you going to stop me Danielle" she asked smug look on her face as she pulled her fingers out of me but dropped her head back down and pulled my legs over her shoulders digging her nails into my thighs. Not long after and my second orgasm crashed into me my legs at this point felt numb I could barely feel them and they were shaking "I think you can go once more what do you thing" she said "does it matter if I say no" said chuckling "not really" she laughed "what else do we have in this box" she said as she let my legs off her shoulders and leant down and grabbed the box "how about this" she asked as she pulled a purple vibrator out.

"I love this box I must admit"