Eleven

Two months of dating. It was perfect, everyone helped cover for us around Steve and he didn't know anything. Today is me, and Bucky's two month on the dot, and he told me had a surprise. Steve was working all night with Tony, and he wouldn't get back till tomorrow morning. Around 6:30 Bucky texted me saying everything was ready. He told me to dress in pjs and I did. When I pulled up to his place he was the only one there. He said everyone else went out, so we could be alone. 

"You trust me right?" 

I nodded my head while trying to hide my smile. He covered my eyes with his hand, and carefully led me to his room. He threw the door open with his free hand, and led me two steps inside. 

"You ready?" 

"No, not at all." 

With a little chuckle he moved his hand- he built a little fort in his room, it was filled with fairy lights, and food. He shut the door, and led me inside the fort. He had his laptop set up with Netflix open, snacks on end, and a little place for us to lay. We cuddled up, and put on The Office. 

"This is really nice Buck." 

He pulled me closer to him, "Anything for you darling." 

We watched almost a whole season before we both got thirsty. We crawled out of the fort, and walked to the kitchen. We were just sipping water, and staring at each other. Eventually I broke, and started cracking up. I spilled water everywhere in the process, and that made Bucky start laughing too. He walked over to me, avoiding the water the best he could, and placed a kiss on my lips. 

"I love your laughter you know that." 

I smiled, and he stayed close. Suddenly his demeanor changed, his breathing got slow and deep and his eye searched my face. His eyes finally landed back on mine, and he was still very closer to me. 

"I love you y/n." 

"You..." I trailed off. 

"I've loved you for a long time." 

I swallowed hard, "I- I love you too Buck." 

He kissed me again with a smile, and my hands wrapped around his neck. 

"What. The. Fuck." 

Bucky quickly pulled away, and we saw Steve standing in the doorway to the kitchen. He didn't cuss ever, and he just did. He just saw everything. His bag fell to the ground as he stared at us. 

"I..I thought you weren't gonna be back until morning." Bucky took a step to him. 

"Why were you two kissing?" 

Bucky looked back to me panicked. 

"Steve listen-" 

"I asked you a question!" 

I took a small step to Bucky, "We didn't want to tell you, because we were worried about this." 

"How long have you two been fucking behind my back?" 

Bucky took my hand, and we shared a look. 

"2 months." 

His mouth fell open, "Two fucking months?!" 

"Stevie come on." 

"I just watched my best friend tell my sister he loves her." 

He looked distant, and shocked. 

"Steve," I walked over to him. "Let's talk about this." 

He glared at Bucky behind me, "Talk about what? You two finally got together, and didn't even tell me?!" 

"Ste-" I paused, and looked back at Bucky. 

We shared a look, and then I turned back to Steve. "Did you just say finally?" 

He huffed, and a small smile broke out on his face. "Damit. I bet Nat 5o bucks I could pretend to be mad at you guys." 

My mouth fell open, and he just chuckled. 

"You guys aren't that good at hiding relationships." 

He pulled me into a hug, and I was still confused. 

"So you're not mad?" 

He pulled back with a smile, "Of course not. I just wanted 50 dollars." 

This is an old story, and I don't know how to end it anymore. So... uh The End?