Nine

We pulled to a stop in the empty building parking garage. No one was on this level but us, and I made a snap decision. One that was probably the absolute worst idea I've ever had. I unbuckled myself, and then hit the button on Bucky's.

"What're you doing doll?"

I climbed over the middle and stratled his lap.

"H-have you ever wanted me Buck?"

He shook his head as if he was trying to figure out how to answer. "I uh, I don't.. well-"

I started kissing his neck, and him not stopping me told me it was a yes. His hands went to my hips and I lifted my head so I could properly kiss him. Finally kissing him after years of secretly wanting to was the most amazing thing ever. My hands went into his hair, and I started grinding my hips against his.

He let a moan out into my mouth and I almost screamed. His grip on my hips tightened and he moved his head to stark sucking on my neck. Little petty whimpers were leaving my mouth as he worked.

"B-bucky."

"Hmm?" The feeling reverberated against my neck.

"Y-youre why I never want to do anything with him. I always wanted you to be my first."

He pulled away from my neck and stared at me in shock.

"I- what's happening?"

He opened the car door, and basically pushed my off him and out. I turned bright red as he stormed passed me. I grabbed his arm so I could understand why he was so upset.

"Bucky.. what did I do?"

He snapped, pulling his arm back and turning to face me. "I can't take my best friends little sisters fucking virginity!"

"I- uh..."

"Why would you think that's ok?! You're Steve's little fucking sister!!"

Anger started to bubble up in my chest, "I'm just his little sister?!"

"Yes!!" He took a step to me, "You're only ever going to be his little sister! Not my girlfriend, not my friend, his little sister!"

Tears filled my eyes as he stormed off. I stayed by the car and got in Uber so I could go back home. Bucky could come up with a lie as to why I didn't show up. Silent tears were falling down my face as I walked down and outside the garage. Soon the Uber was here, and I was home.

When I walked in crying Nat ran up to me with Wanda and Vis.

"What happened?"

I looked up at Nat, "Bucky."

Wanda talked to Vis, and then he left so we could talk. I curled up on the couch and was holding back tears. Wanda, and Nat were sitting in either side of me waiting for me to tell them. Once my crying had settled down I started.

"I was driving back from the gym with with Bucky. At the gym I happened to see Bryce with his hands all over this girl that I always thought he was gonna cheat on me with. It pissed me off, and I found out he was cheating on me with her. Bucky was ok with leaving so we did, and when we pulled into the parking garage for Steve's place it was empty. Like no one but us, and a few cars." I proceeded to tell them everything up until I got the Uber.

"He's and ass." Nat was trying to cheer me up.

"And I'm only his friends little sister. God, hearing him yell all that at me hurt so badly."

Wanda came back from the kitchen with three things of ice cream. We all ate them while watching movie after movie. Bucky was blowing up my phone so I turned it off, and eventually fell asleep. I woke up in my room, and heard raised voices outside it.

"I need to talk to her Natasha." It was Bucky.

"You don't need to do shit! She came home crying because of what you told her! I know you're not an idiot, so I know you've known she has feeling for you and has had them for a long ass time. So please explain to me what happened in your mind that though telling her all that was a good idea?! She's still hurting from what's his face, and then have to tell her how she's nothing but the little sister!!"

"I wasn't thinking ok! But I couldn't take her fucking virginity Nat, Steve would've killed me!"

"Oh, right so instead kill her that makes a lot of sense!!!"

"I didn't kill her Nat. I hurt her, and she'll get over it!"

"And if she doesn't?! If you hurt her so badly she never wants to be around you again?"

It's scary how well Nat knows me sometimes.

"That's not gonna happen Nat."

She scoffed, "Ok then tell me this Bucky, I've been yelling at you right outside her door and where is she?"

"I-"

"No! She's a light ass sleeper, so I guarantee you she standing right behind that door listening. And if anything I said was wrong she would've been out here correcting me."

There was silence, and I knew they were waiting for some sort of recognition that I'm awake. Instead of walking out I chose to play music and get in the shower. As I showered I could still hear them fighting. I took an extra long shower, and somehow when I was dressed and clean he was still here. I texted Wanda to see what was happening.

Y: Where did Nat, and Bucky go?
W: He's in Nat's room and they're still fighting. Is everything ok?
Y:yeah, I just need to talk to Steve.
W:I help keep him in Nat's room so you can get out.

I shut off my phone, and quietly made my way outside. I got to my car and drove off, I looked back for a moment to see Bucky was standing outside while both girls were probably yelling at him. Steve's place was almost an hour away so I caught him leaving for work. When he saw my car pull to a stop he got a worried look.

"Hey Steve." I smiled and walked over to him.

"Where were you last night?"

"I say Bryce, and just wanted to be alone. Sorry."

He hugged me, "Nothing to say sorry about."

I pulled back, "you probably need to get to work, I'll let you go. Is Tony here I know he's been hanging out with Clint and Sam a lot."

"Yeah he's inside."

Fuck men.