Three

Bucky, and Vis helped me unload my stuff into the apartment while Nat and Wanda were asking what happened. 

"I really should be helping the guys with my stuff." 

Wanda grabbed my hand but I quickly pulled it back, "They've got it y/n. Now what happened? I thought you two were gonna ha-" 

"I didn't want to again...... and he got upset." 

I looked down to my hands. I didn't really want to tell them. I didn't want to talk about it but they were going to find out at some point, especially if I was living with them now. It only took maybe a half hour to get all my stuff in. I have a lot of clothes, and since that was it, all they had to do was put the boxes down. Vis, and Bucky joined us in Wanda's room once they were done. 

"Thank you." I turned and gave them a little smile. 

"No problem y/n." Vis was about to hug me, but Bucky stopped him. 

It was a kinda awkward moment, but I interrupted it by pulling Bucky into the hall. 

"Everything alright?" 

I shrugged, "Uh, when are you going to tell Steve?" I looked to my feet and started messing with the hem of my shirt. 

"When do you want me to?"

"Never." 

He hooked his pointer under my chin, and pushed my head up. Neither me nor Bucky noticed the three people watching from the doorway. 

"Come on y/n, he's your brother and he deserves to know." 

"I know, but I just... I don't want him to." 

Bucky pulled me into a hug, and Vis got a little hurt. 

"Does she not like me?" His voice was loud enough that I pulled away and looked beyond Bucky. 

I saw them all staring, and Bucky just kinda laughed. 

"It's not that Vis... I just uh." I actually don't know, why was I letting Bucky hug me when I would've never let Vis. "I promise I do like you." 

"Better not try and steal him." Wanda was smiling, and laughing at her own joke. 

"You've got nothing to worry about Wanda, when she said she liked me she-" 

"I was joking Vis." A still giggling Wanda pulled Vis to her room. 

I turned back to Bucky, "Thank you for helping me today." 

"It's no problem doll." 

I gave him a little half smile, and went over to Nat. Bucky left back to his place, and Nat was quizzing me on what happened. Her door was shut, and locked so Wanda and Vis couldn't get in. 

"He just kept pushing, and saying... it wasn't a big deal." I started crying again just at the thought. 

"Bastard." Nat shook her head. "If you don't mind me asking, why didn't you want to? You don't have to answer, or anything I just-" 

"I didn't want my first to be with him." I cut her off, and looked away. 

"He was gonna be your.....oh." She considered her next words for a moment, "Who'd you want it to be?" 

I shrugged, but that was a lie. I knew who I wanted it to be. 

"Come on, don't lie to me Rogers. Your almost as bad as your dork of a brother." 

I laid on my back with a sigh, "I want it to be someone it'll never be."

"Why do you say that?" She copied me and laid back. 

"Because I know him, and he'll never look at me like that."

She turned her head to look at me, "So it's someone from our friend group. It can't be Steve.. cause that's gross. It's probably not me, nor Wanda." She took a moment, "Unless there's something you want to tell me." 

I rolled my eyes with a smile. 

"Not vis, probably not Clint cause you told me he's like a brother. That leaves you with, Sam, Barnes, and Tony." She got a sly smirk, "It's Bucky." 

Oh shit, "Why would you say that?" 

I turned my head to her. 

"You let him hug you, and he was the one to get your stuff." 

I tried to suppress my worry, "I let him hug me, cause he's my friend. And he helped get my stuff because no one else knew what happened." 

"Vis is your friend right?" 

I nodded. 

"Bucky didn't let him hug you, because he knew you wouldn't want him to. Like how you pulled your hand away when Wanda grabbed it."

I sat up, "If you say anything to anyone, I will kill you." 

She shot up, "I KNEW IT! Why didn't you tell me?!" 

"Because, he can't ever know. And knowing you, you'd probably try to tell him without telling him, and try and set us up. I'm very aware I'm Steve's little sister to him." 

"Have you ever talked to him about it?" 

"About what? Me kinda sorta liking him? Hell no I haven't!" 

She shrugged, "Maybe you should." 

"Nat.... if you say one word to him-" 

"You'll kill me, I know." 

I left her room, and went to unpack everything in mine. There was already a mattress in here, so I needed to find a bed frame. I start my job next week, and have a savings account from when I was little. My parents always made me plan ahead. I plopped down on the mattress and grabbed my laptop. Amazon could do wonders when it came to room decor. I found a cheapish cute blood red bed frame. I then bought some white, and black sheets to go with. Instead of continuing my crusade of online shopping I got up, and started putting shirts on hangers. About halfway through I got bored, and went back on amazon. I needed- wanted a desk, mirror, and some shelves. 

I found all of it, and since I've had the account since I was like 8 I still had a lot in it. All the stuff was set to get here in a week, and I was relieved. 

A fresh start. 

I put music on and started putting my clothes up. Again I didn't get far, I just kept getting distracted and crying. After about 2 hours I got it done. Nat, and Wanda came to my room a few times but didn't really push me to talk. It was like the middle of the day and I was getting hungry. I exited my room to see Nat and Wanda talking on the couch. 

"I really want burgers, and fries and a milkshake. Anyone else?" I walked up behind them. 

They both turned to me with pity smiles. "That sounds great!" 

I smiled at Wanda and turned to Nat. She just nodded her head. I pulled out my phone, ordering what I wanted and then handed it to them. They were confused by how happy I was acting at the moment, but didn't question it. It was a surprisingly good afternoon. When night came around Tony stopped by with Sam. I was in my room going through my books and they were standing outside my door. 

"Open up Rogers!"

"Go away Stark!" I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see. 

"Wilson's with me too." 

"Both of you go away, I'm reading!" 

That's when the door was thrown open. My gaze filtered down to Nat who was kneeling with her lock pick set. When we made eye contact she shrugged. 

"He brought boozes, but won't let me have any unless you come out." 

I groaned but got up. At this point there was no denying the fact that I wanted to get drunk. I was forced into the living room and poured a drink. Being a lightweight was very nice in this instant, because I wanted to get blackout drunk as fast as I could. I was a lightweight because I rarely ever drank. 

And I was quickly going to remember why I don't drink.