Four

Truthful. That's the word everyone uses to describe me when I'm drunk.

When I woke up the next morning my head was pounding. I was passed out on the couch with Sam cuddled up on me. A small laugh escaped, and I accidently woke him up. Surprisingly him touching me wasn't as bad as I thought. I was just too in my head yesterday. When I looked around I saw Tony handing Nat some water, and Wanda probably ended up in her room. 

"Sorry." Sam pulled his hands off me, but I shook my head. 

"It's fine." 

I got up and waddled over to Tony. He laughed when he saw me and just handed me something to take. 

"My savior." 

I downed them with some water and pulled Nat into a hug. She was confused at first but then just hugged me back. Being in her arms felt nice. I felt really loved. When I pulled away everyone in the room was just kinda staring at me. 

"Cool, I want eggs anyone else?" 

I rubbed my temple as I walked into the kitchen. Nat followed behind me, but she looked worried. I got a shit load of eggs and poured them onto the pan. 

"What's up Nat?" 

"Well remember how we were talking about Bucky yesterday?" 

I nodded my head, and worry filled my chest. 

"Last night you got really drunk, like really." 

I nodded some more while making eggs. 

"You see, you kinda expressed your love for Bucky-" 

I turned to her, "Before you continue I don't love him." 

She shrugged, "Last night you started crying, and then told everyone why you didn't want to fuck the idiot who musn't be named."

The eggs were done so I pulled them off the stove with a sigh.

"What exactly did I say?" 

I turned to her, and hopped on the counter. 

"You said something along the lines of- I really wish idiot man was Bucky, because if he was I wouldn't be a virgin anymore." 

I started getting red, but was also holding back laughter. 

"Then you told Sam you wanted him to cuddle you to sleep. While you were lying next to him you started talking about all the reasons you like him." 

I threw my head into my hands, "Does everyone remember this?"

"Yeah. No one got as drunk as you did." 

"That's great, like over the top amazing." 

When I walked back into the living room Wanda was now up. 

They all started staring at me as I just ate my eggs in silence. I chose the best way to go about this was to ignore it. Tony cleared his throat, so I made eye contact while shoving a bite of eggs in my mouth. 

"So Bucky huh?" Sam was surprisingly the first to speak. 

Still hearing it come out of his mouth made me choke a little. I set the fork down and turned to him. 

"Don't say a word to him." 

Sam started smirking, "I won't, but do you remember what all you told us about him?" 

I shook my head, and shoved more food into mouth as to say I couldn't speak. 

"I think you should enlighten her Sammy." Sam shot daggers at Tony for the name.