Seven

Bucky was still staring me down, so I spoke up. 

"I know I look just amazing in your shirt Barnes, but you don't have to stare." 

He shook his head, and everyone's attention was on him. 

"Doll, I was staring because I've been looking for that shirt for a few days now." 

I tilted my head to the side, "Do you not remember giving it to me, and then me never giving it back?" 

He started chuckling, and everyone broke into their own conversations. Of course I ended up talking to Tony was sitting next to me, but he kept trying to get me to talk to Bucky. We ate, and were being overly loud. Every now and again I could feel Bucky staring at me, but I brushed it off as nothing. 

"Also Tony, someone named Fury came into the cafe, and said he wanted me to tell you he wanted to speak with you in private I think. I wasn't really listening to him, I just wanted to know how he got the eye patch. And why he was dressed like a vampire." 

Tony chuckled, "I'll have to relay that to him." 

"Wait, no don't! He's scary as hell, and almost yelled at me for fucking up his coffee." 

He just laughed again, "He's not scary. I need to talk to your brother about him..... you should talk to Barnes." 

Before I could fight him he turned to Steve. I turned my head to Bucky who was talking to Sam. Instead of engaging in their conversation I stared down at my plate and started eating again. Bucky said something to me, but I was so caught up in my own mind I didn't properly hear it. 

"Are you ignoring me?" Tony nudged me, but it wasn't him who spoke. 

I looked to Bucky, "Hmm?" 

"I asked if you were ignoring me, and before that I asked how you're doing." 

I pushed forward a smile, "Sorry, I was focused on eating. First of all I'm fine. Second of all I would never ignore you." 

He quirked a brow to challenge me. 

"Ok I would definitely ignore you for food, and I probably have before." 

I shrugged before pushing my now empty plate forward. Bucky smiled and sipped his water. 

"I take a little offense to that doll." 

"And I take offense to the fact that you forgot you gave me your shirt." 

He shook his head, "I didn't give it to you." 

"Yes you did! You handed it to me so I could wear it, that's is most definitely giving it to me." 

Tony, Sam, and Nat had all stopped talking and were staring at us. Clint, Wanda, Vis, and Steve on the other hand were happily talking to one another. 

"I didn't think I'd never get it back!" He was laughing, and so was I. 

"Have you met me Barnes?! I have Clints, Sam's, Tony's and your shirts. Most of my closet is other peoples shirts. I had like three of Vis's but then I gave them back when he started dating Wanda." 

"How kind of you." 

I scrunched my nose, and tiled my head to the side, "I know, I'm just like that." 

We continued out pointless conversation until we left. Even while we were walking out we were laughing, and shoving each other. At one point I went to shove him, but he moved out of the way so I almost fell over. Luckily he caught me, but couldn't contain his laughter.