Eight

"You two look like disappointed parents, or actually you two look like the gay aunts who help get the niece laid." 

I stood against the wall and crossed my arms. 

"So... who's Wade?" It seemed like Nat got Wanda to start her bidding a lot. 

I rolled my eyes, "A new friend I made. I take it Bucky told you about him?" 

Nat nodded, "Yeah, he seemed very interested in him."

"And now we are too!" Wanda smiled and leaned back onto the couch. 

I just shrugged, "He's stupid." 

Wanda was grinning, "Do you like him?" 

"I've known him for two days, plus it wouldn't matter if I did anyway." 

"Why?" Nat was smirking like her usual self. 

"I'm not his type." I shrugged and walked into my room. 

When I sat down I saw a text from the one and only Chimichangas. 

W- So, is the big man with the metal arm going to kill me? 

Y- All I can say is, sleep with one eye open. 

W- WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!?! 

I didn't respond, but in seconds he added more. 

W- You know what, if he kills me in my sleep I'll be content with life. 

Y- I'm starting to wonder if calling you my friend was a bad idea. 

W- Can't take it back now :p

Y- I can't decide if I hate you, or love you 

W- I'm telling you now.... it's love. 

I rolled my eyes and turned my phone off. I made dinner tonight, and it was going well until Bucky was brought up. 

"We think Bucky likes you!" Wanda looked like she was going to explode if she didn't tell me. 

I choked on my broccoli a little, "What makes you say that?" 

Nat stabbed Wanda's shoulder with her fork, but she continued. 

"Ok, so we think the day you changed in front of him he realized it. He ran out, and just sat in his car because he didn't know what to do. I mean you were stressed when you found out you liked your brothers best friend right?" 

I nodded my head, "I guess." 

Nat sighed and butted in, "Well then he saw you in his shirt, and he couldn't keep his eyes off you. He probably wanted it back, because he couldn't stand seeing you in it... but in a good way." 

I shoved more food into my mouth. Of course I wanted to hear this, but I didn't need to. I'd gotten my hopes up over Bucky before, and I didn't need it to happen again. 

"That's all great guys really, but I doubt it. We all know he's not the type to date, and I can't handle doing anything with him that doesn't result in just that." I was staring into my plate. 

"Yeah, but you're not every other girl Bucky brings home y/n. You're different, and he knows that." 

I chugged my water, trying to get out of this conversation. 

I'd already had it with myself. 

"Whatever you say." 

Nat kicked me under the table, "Come on y/l/n. He was obviously jealous when he saw you laughing with some other dude, one that he'd never met."