Six

I sat down in between them. 

"What happened?" 

I threw my head back, "Absolutely nothing." 

"Something obviously happened or else he wouldn't have ran away." Wanda was staring me down. 

I shrugged, "Would you like a play by play?" 

It was a rhetorical question, one that I shouldn't've asked. 

"Yes we would actually."

I rolled my eyes, "I wasn't being serious." 

"We know, but too bad." Nat looked genuinely worried. 

"Fine, but before I do, why do you care so much? He jogged away, he said he needed to workout. He was probably late." 

Nat shook her head, "It was weird though. He looked scared, or worried. When he was sitting in his car he was like- facepalming. Kinda like he was trying to figure something out, and then he did so he drove off." 

I shouldn't've asked. I'm more confused, but who cares. 

"Well I woke up, he was playing with hair and rubbing my back." 

Wanda smiled at the idea, and Nat wanted me to press on. 

"He told me he knew I awake, said he needed to go. I told him no, then he explained what time it was and I started running around to get dressed. I was going to be late for work, so I quickly changed, kissed his cheek like I always do... and left." 

Nat and Wanda shared looks that confused me. 

Wanda turned her gaze to me, "Ok you can go in your room now." 

I smiled but furrowed my brows, "And if I don't want to?" 

Nat shook her head, "Not an option." 

Of course not. I rolled my eyes and left them. They were whispering, probably about me but what can I do? I sat in my room playing music when I got a call from Bryce. Everything in me froze. I didn't know what to do, he was facetiming me and I couldn't decide if I should answer it or not. I probably shouldn't have but I did. 

"Hey baby." 

"Don't call me that." 

He let out a sick laugh, "Oh come on, eventually you'll come back. We had something good."

"No we didn't Bryce." 

He rolled his eyes, "Yes we did babe. Even though you wouldn't touch me, I know you. You're too scared to be alone, you need affection." 

Anger boiled inside me, "THAT'S NOT TRUE! You know why I started dating you?! DO YOU?!" 

He didn't lose his smirk, "You wanted me."

"I wanted to not have feelings for Bucky! You were the only person I ever got close to liking, so I ran with it!" 

Now his smile did falter now, "I-" 

"You were merely a petty distraction, because I felt guilt liking my brothers best friend! SO YOU KNOW NOTHING!" I took a deep breath, "Now, if you ever call me again I will sick Bucky, and Tony, and Steve on you." 

I hung up before he could fight me anymore. It felt good to yell at him. I put headphones on and blared music. Somehow I fell asleep even though the music was absurdly loud. I woke up to Wanda shaking me. She had pulled off my headphones, and was trying to get me up. 

"What?" I rubbed my eyes. 

"You need to get up." She stated it like I should've already known that. 

"I don't want to." 

She pushed me to sit up, "Too bad. The guys are coming over in an hour, and we're going to somewhere to eat." 

"Do you ever eat in?" 

She nodded, "Constantly, but Nat and are trying to make sure you're ok." 

It sounded like bullshit... it was bullshit but I couldn't do anything to make her tell me. 

"Where are we going?" I slowly got up and let a yawn out. 

"To a cute little diner. It's like two hours away, so we need to leave like now." 

I furrowed my brows, "Two hours?! Hell no, I'm not going." 

"Yes you are, no's not an answer!" 

"I'm being told that a lot lately." 

I walked into my closet so I could change. 

"We're leaving.... like now." 

I shook my head. "Two hours is only good enough for like.... really good food." 

I changed in my closet while Wanda stayed at my bed. I threw on sweatpants, and Bucky's shirt. I didn't mean to grab it, but I washed it yesterday and It's comfortable. I walked back out, and Wanda smirked at me. 

"I know that's Bucky's, and I know you're wearing it cause it smells like him." 

I rolled my eyes, "What are you.. a mindreader?" 

She started laughing, "No, I'm just not an idiot." 

"Well I'm still not going." 

She grabbed my arm, and started to pull me out of my room. Luckily for me, I'm stronger than her. 

"NAT! She's resisting!" 

I couldn't help but smile when Nat ran in, and grabbed my legs. The both carried me to my car, and threw me in the back. At this point I stopped my struggle and allowed them to drive to this way too far away place. They drove, and stopped to pick up Tony. 

He hopped in the back with me, and within one second of sitting with me he started to smirk. 

"I smell you're wearing Barnes's shirt." 

I rolled my eyes, "Contrary to your belief I'm wearing it, because it's very large. Also very soft, so no it's not because it's his, it's simply because it's a nice shirt." 

He just nodded his head, but I could see he didn't believe me. To be fair, it wasn't a total lie. The main reason I was wearing it was because it was a nice shirt, but it's also Bucky's therefor I'm more likely to wear it. After two long hours of my terrible singing, along with Tony's non stop teasing we got there. The four other boys were already there, and they got us all a table. Nat, Wanda, Sam, and Tony made it so I had to sit across from Bucky. Steve and Clint looked confused as to all the shoving me around, but Bucky looked distracted. His eyes were glued to my.... well his shirt. 

This was going to be a great dinner.