This group of children are nice. I knew Obito around the same time I met Itachi and we had an okay relationship, we never got too close. As for Rin, we hung out together at a few dango shops and dessert shops. As she had a talent with Medical Ninjutsu, I taught her a few advance techniques and our relationship was a bit better than okay. And finally, Kakashi... he seems quite cocky and closed off, but I sparred with him a few times. Though... that's only when he's around other people. When he's with me, he always asks me to tell him of my adventures around the world and I did, his eyes would light up in wonder when he listened. So I suppose out of Minato's three students, I'm closest to Kakashi... he calls me Granny which is nice I suppose.

Speaking of the Uchiha, when I was in the beginnings of my 70s, I was able to meet Fugaku and Mikoto's son, Itachi. He's such an adorable little kid, I told them that I would kidnap him one day and take him with me on my travels. But I always told him I was joking until one day they had asked me to be his godmother. I of course accepted it with a smile.

I met these children and Minato when I was in my 60s; Sasori being first when I was 62 Kisame when I was 65, the Hidden Rain Orphans when I was 66, Minato and his students when I was 69 and Itachi when I was 70. So I spent my 40s I spent that time training in the Land of the Toads in senjutsu, revisiting villages I made connections to when I was younger, I think when I was in my 20s. During my 50s, I stayed in the Village Hidden in the Clouds and raised a young boy who later became the 4th Raikage's tag partner.

But now in the present, after all these new adventures, I made sure to record them in my journal, filling out dozens of journals and putting it in Item Box, Minato just became the 4th Hokage and he recently married Kushina. But when I was getting information about the people, I met... Nagato, Konan and Yahiko were said to have died a year after I had left them...

I do have some regrets, but I can't do anything about it. It's like when I remember that I'm immortal so I can't die and join my deceased friends wherever they are. But all I can do now is live for them, knowing that they'll be watching over me.

Now I'm currently in my home in my pajamas, they're grey silk Japanese style pajamas, once again writing in my journal recording my day. Until a loud bang from my door. I sighed while snapping my book shut and putting said book into Item Box. I got off the couch and walked to the door, opening it in the process. Behind the door stood the current Nara Clan Head with a smirk on his face.

"You want another game Shikaku?" I asked and when he nodded, I could only sigh. "Hold on a second, let me get changed." Ever since the war ended and I came to Konoha to rest at for a few years, the Nara Head kept repeatedly challenging me to games of Shogi since I kept repeatedly beating him and whenever I tried fake losing, he would always catch me in the act and force me to play at my full strength. In honesty, due to these games I got a new title because of it.

Name: Ayumi

Family Name: [blocked]

Age: 70

Title(s): Reincarnated, Child beloved by the Sage of Six Paths, Sharingon User, Prodigy,  Craftsman (or woman?), Traveler, Friend of all Tailed Beasts, Friend of Many Clans, Shinobi Goddess, Sage, Master of Shogi, Holder of Many Contracts, The True Neutral of War

Level: 683

Clan (friend): Aburame, Akimichi, Fuma, Hoshigaki, Hyuga, Inuzuka, Kurama, Nara, Sarutobi,  Senju, Shimura, Uchiha, Uzumaki, Yamanaka, etc....

Chakra Control: Max

Chakra Sensing: Max

Chakra: 10,491,580/10,491,580

Nature Chakra: N/A

Tailed Beast Shared Chakra: 4,500,000/4,500,000

Attack: Max (+51)

Defense: Max (+43)

Agility: Max (+76)

Int: Max (+89)

Luck: Max

Jutsu Categories: Ninjutsu (100%), Taijutsu (100%), Genjutsu (100%)

Jutsu Subcategories: Fuinjutsu (100%), Juinjutsu (100%), Senjutsu (100%), Medical Ninjutsu (100%), Kenjutsu (100%), Barrier Ninjutsu (100%), Bukijutsu (100%), Chakra Flow (100%), Clone Techniques (100%), Reincarnation Ninjutsu (100%), Shurikenjutsu (100%), Kinjutsu (100%)

Chakra Natures: Fire (100%), Water (100%), Earth (100%), Wind (100%), Lighting (100%), Yin (100%), Yang (100%), Yin-Yang Release (100%)

Advance Chakra Natures: Boil (100%), Lava (100%), Magma (100%), Magnet (100%), Mud (100%), Phasing (100%), Flight (100%), Gravity (100%), Ice (100%), Dark (100%), Storm (100%), Swift (100%), Typhoon (100%), Wood (100%)

Kekkei Genkai: Sharingon (Rinne)

Curse: Immortality (cannot be broken)

Bonds: Kurama (Nine-tailed Beast), Gyuki (Eight-tailed Beast), Chomei (Seven-tailed Beast), Saiken (Six-tailed Beast), Kokuo (Five-tailed Beast), Son Goku (Four-tailed Beast), Isobu (Three-tailed Beast), Matababi (Two-tailed Beast) & Shukaku (One-tailed Beast)

Additional Skills: Item Box (Max), Super Growth (Max), World Map (Max)

Hobbies: Embroidery (Advance), Cooking (Advance), Metalworking (Advance), Shogi (Advance)

I pulled my classic outfit and put it on quickly, braiding my loose untamed curly long hair into its classic thick braid with a teal ribbon to tie the end of it. Heading back to the door, slipping my black slippers on, grabbing my bag, and opening the door to see the Nara Head still waiting for me. I only sighed as I closed the door to my apartment and locked it with my key. Walking with him to my next eight hours' worth of Shogi games.