Chapter 5

It was only a few hours later after I had met with Kurama and I had stumbled upon a bloodied battlefield. Bodies everywhere and blood painted the ground in its sickling beautiful crimson red. I looked closer at the bodies' armer and some of them had the Senju Clan mark on them and the others had, what I think it is, the Uchiha Clan mark on their armor. I could stare mournfully at them.

I went into the field and dug graves for every one of them, using an earth jutsu to make the holes so that the process would speed up. Placing a body carefully into the holes, positioning them in a comfortable way for them to rest in peace. One by one, if a corpse were missing a limb, I would find said limb, reattach it and then bury the body. While I was doing this, I awakened Mangekyo Sharingon without realizing it and when I did notice it was when I looked at my reflection in a pool of blood. I immediately deactivated it, so that others wouldn't see it.

It was three hours, I had spent burying the dead and, in all honesty, people would probably wonder why I would do this... I did it because the dead deserve a proper grave no matter what clan or person it is, making sure that I made a tomb stone that each had a corresponding clan mark with the person. I knew they were enemies, so I made sure to separate them from each other. When I was done filling the holes, I put my hand on the ground and used a medical jutsu that I created, which would heal the lifeless battlefield with vibrant green grass and small colorful flowers.

I went on my knees and gave my prayers to them. Then behind me, a man approached, walking without hiding his presence. Once I was done with my prayers, I stood up to face the man. He had black eyes and black hair with a blue tint to it, on his armor he wore the Uchiha Clan symbol on it. Thankfully, I put the ornament that Tobirama had given to me in my Item Box, because I'm sure that the Uchiha would have attacked me on the spot.

"Is there a problem?" I asked the man.

"Why did you bury them?" He asked me.

"Because everyone deserves a proper burial." I smiled, a gentle breeze hit my face and my hood flew off. "Were you looking for something here?"

"Yes... I was looking for something I had left here." I asked what it looked like and he had described it as a midnight black stone with a thin white rope, ornament with the Uchiha Clan mark on it. I put my hand in my cloak and pulled the item out, handing it to him.

"I found it when I was burying them." He laid out his hand and I dropped the ornament on it." I explained. He clenched it in his hand and gave it back. "Yes?"

"For burying my fallen clansmen." He smiled at me. "My name is Izuna Uchiha, what's your name?"

"My name is Ayumi." I attached the Uchiha ornament to my waist under my cloak.

"No clan name?" Izuna questioned.

"You wouldn't guess the number of times I've heard that question, but no... I don't have a clan name." I giggled.

"You're quite powerful to cast a jutsu like that on a large area." Izuna mused. "How about you come with me and rest a few days, I can tell you haven't properly rested for a few days."

"I'm surprised you aren't suspicious of me being with the Senju Clan."

"I was at first, but..." He activated his Sharingon. "I can tell that you haven't made any movements or actions that have made me believe that you're untrustworthy." He deactivated his Dojutsu and I could only sigh. "So, let's head to my estate and we can talk some more." He gave me a close eye smile.

"You're not giving me any say in this are you?"

"Hm." I sharply bent down, and a storm cloud formed above me. Once it passed by, I stood up right and pouted.