I knocked the door to Hashirama's office and entered it.

"Ayumi, I was just about to ask Mito to bring you here." Hashirama chuckled.

"Whatever for?" I asked as I closed the door behind me.

"To make a contract and write a document, concerning your relationship with the village." Hashirama explained. "So that when you leave for you journey again, you can come back without being suspected as an enemy. Especially if you come back during the time of war, you won't be placed in interrogation."

"What do you mean?"

"Are you immortal, Ayumi?" I remained stolid to his words. "I've been suspecting this since Tobirama and Madara both told me when they saw you with the Nara Clan, you looked exactly the same as you did a decade ago." I put down my guard and laughed.

"Yup! Guess I was found out." I giggled, then I stopped and looked at the Hokage. "Hope this doesn't change anything."

"Of course not!" Hashirama laughed. "Now about the document about your relationship, givens and our promises to you and don't worry all of the clans agreed to this so there won't be any complications." He pulled out a slip of paper and handed it to me. I grabbed it and started to read the contents of it.

The basic gist of it was that I was an ally to Konoha, but they couldn't make me provide them information or resources for war; between clans, villages or even countries. It also stated that they wouldn't use my name or I for political or military gain. Unless I, myself allowed them to use it. Also stating that no one in the village could force me to do anything I didn't wish to do. To add on, they document stated that they would give me a yearly allowance and a residence to reside at. Adding on, it's stated that I'm allowed to have information that the Hokage permits me to have and I can ask for information if I believe it to be important to me to have. In addition it spoke that if any of these things would be broken or done, then I had every right to decide the punishment for the village.... Though we made sure to word it in a way where it doesn't seem like I'm some sort of evil overlord.

We discussed a bit about it, changing the wording so there wouldn't be any loopholes anyone could or would expose. Then we talked about my relationships with other villages and clans, especially in times of war and peace. So we made sure to emphasis that I wouldn't be involved in wars between clans or villages or countries, forcibly. After we did that Tobirama joined us in the document making, we received his input, and he fixed the loopholes we missed and pointed it out to us to fix. But otherwise he said the contract seems fair and that the document should cover everything. We made two copies of it, one for the village and one for me. I signed both copies and so did Hashirama. I took out a sealing scroll and took a copy of the  document and sealed it inside the scroll. Rolling the scroll up and putting it in my cloak, secretly in Item Box, and turned back to Hashirama and Tobirama.

"So Ayumi, what was the reason you decided to come here?" Hashirama asked.

"Well, I'm heading out." Even though I said I would settle down and rest... I'm too young, I'll have to wait a few years before I'm able to settle down properly.

"Normally you wouldn't inform anyone until we just find out by ourselves. What's different?" Tobirama asked.

"Well that's true, but I was wondering if there was something you wanted me to do something for you while I'm traveling." I shrugged. "I just wanted to ask."

"Well, I'm sure that this doesn't go against the contract, but do you have a map we could have?" Tobirama asked. I thought for a second, but I shook my head, knowing that they wouldn't see World Map, but then it clicked.

"If you can give me a large piece of paper, I can draw a map." I offered, then Hashirama slammed the desk and sat up.

"You've memorized the terrain of the world?!" The Hokage cried.

"Just the territory and borders..." I sweat dropped as his eyes started to sparkle. Tobirama gave me a large piece of paper with a brush and ink with multiple colors. I nodded and laid the paper on the floor and opened the black ink bottle and dipped the brush in it and started to draw.

Once I was finished, I closed the caps of the ink bottles and sighed. Looking at the Hokage and his brother, seeing impressed imprinted on their faces.

"I didn't label the location of clan territory or estate because that would be giving out information for war, and this is the kind of map I'll give to other villages if they should ask for one." I explained, I stood up and stretched. "Now, I'll be leaving." I went to the door and opened it preparing to step out but turning around and winking. "I'll try and visit when I become an aunt or even a grandaunt." Then I ran off, not before hearing a cried of embarrassment from Hashirama and laughing at it.