XXVIII

𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝘆, 𝗙𝗟
𝘖𝘮𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘷

"Y'all kill this and go back where you reside. There's respect between South and yo part of the North," Prophet told the teenagers and they knew what he meant and backed away causing the crowds to disperse and put his attention on the others, not realizing Ashton walked away.

Ashton wasn't even interested in them anymore and had made his way over to Onyx after realizing who she was to him personally. Just like she had been searching for him, once he turned eighteen he began looking for her once the orphanage released her information to him.

Onyx watched him approach her and wondered how she was going to reveal that they were siblings and let alone that she was a goddess and literally everything exists. Not knowing that he already is well aware due to an early spiritual awakening much like she'd gone through.

"Excuse me, sorry to bother you but is your name Onyx Kieta by any chance?" Ashton stood in front of her nervously.

"Yeah it-" Onyx wasn't even able to finish her sentence before his eyes glossed over and he pulled her into the tightest hug he could manage. "You're my sister!" He sniffled.

"I've been looking for you Ash," She hugged him back just as tight.

"Is that her forreal?" Sonnie, one of his best friends asked.

"Gotta be, they look damn near like twins."

"Have you been in Broward this whole time?!" Onyx pulled away wiping his tears while trying to keep hers at bay.

"I moved back when I turned eighteen, so about two months. I was moved to a orphanage in Jacksonville when we got separated." He explained to her.

"Oh wow look at you! You got so tall, you look like the older sibling now," Onyx laughed she was just amazed that they were standing front of each other again.

"And you like an adult out here still look the same just older, aren't you in your twenties?"

"Yeah I'm twenty and turn twenty one in a few weeks."

"Uh can we please go somewhere and talk and hang out? I got so much to tell you," He asked filled with hope.

"Yeah you hungry? We can go eat," Onyx suggested while feeling Prophet come up behind her. "This is my boyfriend Prophet, even though you just met him."

"Wassup," He greeted him and they had a more formal introduction and dapped each other up causing Onyx to smile.

"I heard you wanted to go eat wit her, you want me to drop y'all off somewhere?" He asked putting an arm around Onyx. Who looked at him in awe, the way he was giving her the opportunity instead of being selfish considering how bad he wanted to hang out with her today.

"Could you?"

"Mane what about us?" Sonnie and Carson walked up to them.