XIX

Thank you for 7k

And the comments are really nice, I appreciate even just an emoji. Y'all be funny too.

Enjoy! this one is quite long 💕

𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝘆, 𝗙𝗟
𝘖𝘯𝘺𝘹 𝘒𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘷

"Nyx, Come on fore we be late and not black people late." Kioné yelled from outside my bathroom while I had just finished my makeup. I was feeling good and motivated, so I wanted to do more with my makeup now I'm over thinking if this is too much.

"Omg!" I groaned about to cry because I didn't want to make the wrong impression. I didn't want to be extremely late either and then I wasn't even sure if most of his family would like me.

I was so in my head over thinking, I didn't realize Ki had came in.

"You look good and they gone like you mama," He rubbed my shoulders and I pouted looking at him through the mirror. "Damn yo makeup fire sweets, I actually really like that." He stared at my face making me smile.

"Really?"

"Yeah, you talented as hell. This pretty on you." He hugged me, squeezing my ass in the process since I was only in my bra and underwear.

"Thank you, I gotta find my fit now." I grabbed my setting spray and sprayed it all over my face.

"Already picked sum out fa you," He followed after me.

"Than- what in the hell?" I look at the sweatpants I paint in and old hoodie laid out on my bed with slides. "Nah cause you tried it!" I mugged him while going to my closet and he was damn near on the floor rollin laughing.

"Youn like it? I thought it was the best fit. The other one was a lil granny dress."

"Boy bye!" I pulled out my ripped black jeans and pulled them up, jumping a few times in the process.

Them backshots paying off 😗

"See wouldn't even be doin allat in them sweats," He said sitting on the bed and pulling out his phone. I waved him off and went to picking my top, I already wanted to wear my black G-Fazos to match him, but I won't tell him that.

"Which top?" I pulled out three different black ones and let him decide while I put on my shoes.

"This one," He gave me the black cropped tank that said emotional across it. I took my bra off and put that on with a cropped jacket. I got my purse together then went to untie my wrap that was laying my edges on this lace front and was satisfied.

"Okay I'm ready," I called to him while cleaning my counter before I left out. I went to join him earning a long winded whistle upon my arrival and then he paused.

"Hol on you missing somethin." I looked down at myself trying to see what he meant until chains came dangling in front of my face, the one with his real name on it to be specific and one I thought I'd never see again.