XVII

𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝘆, 𝗙𝗟
Omniscient POV

"So what's the plan for today?" Sasha asked while doing their morning cleanse.

"We are going to do some sight seeing in Montego Bay, the architecture is amazing there."

"Gotta have a cute outfit for that."

Noticeably the two had been doing so much better to the point of their skin having different glows. They worked on everything, their spiritual abilities, their issues, attitudes, and more, but they were nowhere near perfect or anything of the sort.

"Ou we need more towels, let me go see if the maid is out there," Sasha told her and Onyx nodded while petting Harold who was sleeping peacefully in the fluffy blanket.

Sasha tied her robe closed and headed downstairs, but not before hearing familiar voices, seeing it was Prophet and Stacks she tried to quietly and quickly go back to warn Nyx.

"Aht aht, surprise shawty!" Stacks caught up to her hugging her from behind.

"What are y'all doing here?!" She tried to fight the smile from his embrace.

"Making shit right, say Onyx in there?" He pointed to the room.

"Prophet I swear if you hurt her again, I'll hex you!"

"Trust me Sasha that's the last thing I meant to do." After a few minutes she read him and sighed knowing deep down Onyx missed him a lot more than anyone could imagine.

"Yes, it's unlocked."

"Come on, we need to talk too," Stacks dragged Sasha to his room to fix his mess.

Prophet walked in seeing Onyx smiling at herself in the mirror before she threw up a peace sign.

"Back already fri-" She started, but stopped seeing it wasn't Sasha and it was Prophet instead and she immediately shied away from looking him in his eyes.

"Why are you here?" She asked clearing her throat.

"Cause I need to talk to you; I need to fix this Onyx." He walked over and sat on the bed in front of where she was standing.

Onyx didn't want to add burdens, she was clearing them out, so she stayed quiet while he made her look at him.

"Why'd you lie?" She asked softly.

"Because Onyx, like you said we were best friends and now that you remember, you know what we had."

"No shit," She let out the sassy remark before shutting up when he gave her the look.

"Onyx you are my favorite person ever and I openly told you that. We talked every single day and we knew each other like the back of our hands. It hurt like hell when you left especially because I was ready to tell you how I felt and hopefully make you my girlfriend. When I was going through all that bullshit, you were my clutch. I had you and then I didn't. I lied because how could you forget what we had? I know we were young, but come on shorty, I turned eighteen and you were turning seventeen. We knew better at least." He paused and grabbed her hand making her look at him completely.