XX

Comment and vote hoes before I go missing

𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝘆, 𝗙𝗟
𝘖𝘯𝘺𝘹 𝘒𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘷

"Wait I can't take it," I whine to Kioné and he just slapped my hand away pushing further.

"Oh lawd."

"Girl yo hamstring ain't that damn tense," He continued pushing my leg back. "Ouu this gone be a new position."

"Shut up," I rolled my eyes as he stretched my legs out. It started to feel good now, I'm not gonna lie.

"We rollin eyes now?" His hand wrapped around my throat, I couldn't help, but crack a smile.

"And did." I shrugged feeling him squeeze it before smiling at me and pecking my lips then getting up to sit on the couch.

"What y'all in here doin? Screwin?" Sasha walked into the living room followed by Stacks, TK, and Mickey and to my surprise his cousins and unknown girls.

"Girl no, he was helping me stretch." I ran upstairs to put on some sweats since I had on booty shorts and tank top without a bra. I felt like it would be disrespectful to stay like that especially in front of his cousins I barely knew. I knew I wouldn't want him sitting half naked in front of any females.

My phone buzzed and I looked at it real quick.

Slime💚

One of these hoes....idk her name tryna get up under Prophet. He already warned her twice and I did too, but it took Mickey to get her to move cause he scared her.

Thanks bae bae

Of course bae, come handle her ass. I'd do it but you just did my nails 🙃

Once I changed into my joggers and one of my cropped graphic tees, I headed back downstairs claiming a seat by Kioné that seemed like it naturally wasn't taken any longer and he looked annoyed, but smiled softly when I brushed my hand on him while walking to the kitchen.

"Hey guys," I spoke before I walked in and they greeted me back.

I grabbed my fruit bowl I fixed earlier and a few cookies in paper towels for Ki and some for KeKe. I walked back in the room looking around and looking at Sasha who nudged her head to the girl mugging me.

"Here Keke," I surprised her and she gasped loudly.
The whole damn family dramatic.

"Them what I think they is?" She asked and I nodded watching her get up and hit a little dance before taking them and immediately taking a bite out a cookie. "Mhm oh my god!"

Everyone was laughing at her dancing while I went to sit by Kioné who mugged me until I showed him his cookies and he smiled kissing my cheek twice.

I loved that he's not afraid to show me affection in front of people, you don't see that nowadays.

"Where ours at?" Rylo asked faking offense.