❁ Real Eyes Realise Real Lies ❁

Start from the beginning

She had literally put her on the spot and she was acting as though it was okay.

Solana had eventually told everyone the truth, not that Katari had anything to worry about because a lot of people in the circle were single too.

Solana and Serayah were utterly surprised after about 50 out of 90 ish girls had put their hands up when Serayah had asked them who was single.

Shequoia and Shafuara didn't say anything.

Until Shequoia had put up her hand too.

Solana scoffed.

"So here you are throwing shade at us when you're single yourself?"

She rolled her eyes, with Solana and Serayah realising that they had better things to do than to play truth or dare with some obnoxious twins as hosts.

They weren't going to talk to Katari straight away because Solana had a better idea. 

A bit crazy, but it could have worked.

**********

"This is a bad idea, Solana."

"If you keep thinking that way, it might come true. Don't let that happen!"

Her plan was for them to sneak into the beach house at a place in the beach where only men were allowed.

Because even though the staff members had said that girls couldn't have gone to the boys' section and vice versa...

They didn't say they couldn't have done so...

In disguise.

Solana and Serayah had literally looked like men now, with caps, fake moustaches, tracksuits and everything from the beach clothes store. 

Also, the men were having some beach costume party later and the girls were too... just respectively sadly.

"I don't understand why we're here."

"Look, Katari's single. DeVante's single."

Basically Solana wanted DeVante to talk to Katari over everything.

They would have done so themselves although this would have hopefully been a good opportunity for them to meet each other.

Made sense.

However Serayah was worried that DeVante would have been mad at them for interfering with his love life like that.

Solana didn't say anything, trying to get into the beach house where the men were.

Until someone had stopped them, and his name was Kevin due to his name tag.

He had a grey long sleeve top on and tropical shorts. He also had dark brown sandals, and now he wanted to know their names.