Style

I've been up for hours now watching videos on how to be a performer get stage presence and the whole package of what Ariana does for a living. I realize that she's already a big star and from what she was telling me about the boys, they can be a handful. So I figured I wouldn't give her much to teach me and I can already know what to do and how to do it.
She said to be ready to leave at 10:00 am but I'm already awake and there is no way I can go back to sleep. I'm too excited and nervous. It's currently 8:30 so i'm just going to order some food and get dressed. i just put my hair in a ponytail with two strands left out and since Ariana said wear something i can dance and sing so i just wore something cute but i can work in

 i just put my hair in a ponytail with two strands left out and since Ariana said wear something i can dance and sing so i just wore something cute but i can work in

I had a dream last night. It's about a girl who is stuck in one place and feels like she can't move. Something invisible is holding her back and she's afraid she'll literally die if she tries to break free. I don't know what kind of stuff I dream about but I find my best lyrics come from following the storyline of them. For some reason so i guess i can make into a song

Mom👩🏽‍🦱: Good morning sweetie, I know you must be wondering why I'm up, It 5 am here but I talked to Ariana  last night and I knew today is your first day getting a taste of work. So good luck, your gonna be great at this. Love you, sky. Remember go big or go home.

Aww, she's literally the best mom in the world. She's the strongest woman I know, after everything she's been  through with my dad she still finds a way to shine her light in the world and make others happy.  I quickly text her back, then ariana  and I head to the arena.

Driving up to the venue was scary as hell. I've never seen any type of stadium or arena like this in the south . I never actually thought Id ever be at the O2 arena in London. I've always dreamed of one day having my songs sung by me in places like this. But me living in the south stopped me like imagine what it would be like to actually see it at night with all the fans lined up outside and all the colorful lights like you see me looking so cute up there people screaming my name.

When we walk inside, I can hear loud music being played and some voices that sound distant. It's actually coming out of the stage area and as we get closer I can hear one of my favorites off of the Take Me Home album: " I Would". I quickly have to remind myself to keep myself collected and not sing along. Professional is the motto. Ariana leads us backstage by passing through the stage area and an open area. As I glance over to the open area, I see the five boys  completely making a fool of themselves and having fun. A big man who I'm assuming is directing them is completely ignored as they come up with their own hilarious dance moves. One of them has his shirt off twirling it around his head and skipping the perimeter of the room. I can't help but let some soft laughter escape my mouth as he gets closer to where I and Ariana are walking. As he gets closer I instantly recognize that it's Harry and Ariana confirms when she throws her head back with her soft but loud laughs  " Oh Harry put your clothes on and give Paul a break."  He makes cute but  ridiculously goofy big smile emphasizing his dimples and skips back over to the rest of the boys.
Me and ariana go back stage and meets the crew and stuff i have to get to know them if i'm working with them