Welcome to london

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
                              London, England
                    ┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

· · ───────·𖥸·───────·
  That plane ride might have been the most. embarrassing experience I've ever been in. Somebody could have warned me that airplanes take off so fast to the point of feeling like we're shooting onto mars The flight attendant had to keep bringing me barf bags throughout the whole flight i hate it here. In between my nauseous episodes, I tried to get some writing done for one of my song ideas for my upcoming ep . I almost left my journal at home deciding on whether or not to buy a new one as a souvenir but I decided the original was too valuable. When we finally touched ground again, I was literally the first one off of the planei pushed an old lady down . I am definitely going to have to get better at flying so I don't embarrass myself in front of the every one especially the one direction boys .

I hate the idea of frantically searching for all my bags on those little belt things but luckily I found my bags fairly quickly. The airport is extremely packed so my anxiety began to creep up a little when I couldn't find Ariana . As I keep searching around frantically, I hear my name being called. "SKYLAR girl I'm up here turn around!" I immediately recognize the voice of my loud friend Ariana . As I look up to the second-floor balcony, I shoot her a bird for yelling my name out loud in this packed airport. She runs down the stairs and immediately gives me in a huge hug. My damn look at YOU!", she stands back dramatically to look at me and take my appearance in.

" I haven't seen you in ages, 19 looks good on you sky you've got a nice ass and shape ugh I'm jealous so skinny ." "Hey ari ," I say blushing at her somewhat compliment, "please stop, ari you have a habit of embarrassing me every time you see me," I say trying to shush her. Eyes have already looked our way due to her being famously. "Alright Alright girl, let's go we've got loads to do today so grab your bags and let's go yea?" She grabs both of my bags and leads us to her car. London seems way big compared to my small town back in Carolina. Now that my first plane ride is over, I can actually process the fact that I am about to live an amazing dream. I get to help tour with favorite band and my best friend throughout their world tour while getting paid and also gaining all over the world. This is my opportunity of a lifetime to really live and get a taste of touring with no experience. As the thought of the boys run across my mind, I have to immediately tell ariana aka miss blabbermouth before she even gets a chance.

"So listen Ariana , first I want to thank you for this opportunity to come work with you and getting me this job." "Oh it's no problem love, your sister told me how much of a voice you have people in townsaid it was you have a voice of an angel to a so I figured why not you. Plus I know how much you loooove the boyss." And there she goes. "That's the thing, I don't lOvE the boys Ari, I LIKE their music. So could you please refrain from telling anyone that? I don't want them to think I'm some annoying fan and have to avoid me." I say desperately. "It's already bad enough that I'm the same age as them, I don't want your anyone to think I cant handle the job." "First of all, I don't give a fuck about them , no one is going to send my bestie away. Second of all, I won't say anything to anyone about you being a fan and that you looove the boys alright cry baby?" she says teasingly. I instantly do a facepalm while she laughs at my frustration. To pass the time I turn on some music and pop in my headphones while I continue to look out at the scenery. My phone buzzes to indicate I have a text message. I smile when I see that my best friend back home has texted me back to back.

Kelly: Bitch omg you're in London right now or you might be in the air, idk I was asleep and didn't wake up to call before you left.😭
Kelly: I know you landed now sky🙄
Kelly: I'm just so excited for you ahh your gonna be touching them and singing with dem and shit I laugh before texting her back
Me: Girl calm down it's not gonna be like that, they will have their own stage i'll just open for them
Kelly: You better take advantage of this amazing opportunity and see whos 🍆 is bigger lmao
Me: Omg no, I'm not doing that this is my job now for the next year, your gonna get me fired😂
Kelly: whatever im joking but fr I'm proud of you and I cant wait to hear all about your little adventures I love u bestie call me later💜
Me: okay I love you too ttyl💋
A few moments later we arrive at a big official-looking building. I Guess, I have to change and sign a bunch of paperwork and contracts with their management. There was also a non disclosure agreement form that I had to sign. i get that it's understandable they don't want some dumb young girl telling all the secrets of what happens with the members of One Direction with out cameras to the media.

I swear there is a news story about one of them every damn day, mostly about mr harry styles though. Im not dumb and stay away from believing and reading those crazy tabloids. Their personal life is none of anybodys business people think celebrities have to open every aspect of their life to the public just because they're famous. Sometimes I feel bad for them and all the rumors they become apart of. But what everafter I finish signing a bunch of boring documents, ariana is on go mode. "Alright babes, you have so much to do, I've only got a few days to train you on everything, tomorrow we have a rehearsal for the tour--" I interrupt abruptly.

"Wait you said a rehearsal I don't even know anything about how to be a singer I don't even know how to take my own songsor preform --" I start to grow more anxious by the second. Not only at the fact that I'm going to meet all these people but I'm also being thrown headfirst into stuff I know nothing about. "Oh, my god calm down ari Jesus, it's okay ill be doing most of the singing you'll just be helping me and watching so you'll be able to do everything without me eventually."

" She says reassuringly. The day was filled with a variety of phone calls with record labels and different brands running around the city ordering shoes and coats and all sorts of tops, and shopping for literally hours to find the perfect combos based on the boys and my . they got so many leather jackets with skulls and other designs, apparently, those were for Zayn. The boys were fairly easy to shop for. She said they like Harry in a good suede Chelsea boot with skinny jeans and a t-shirt. Sometimes he would wear do vans or a button-down she explained. Throughout our shopping, she lowkey gave me hella of funny stories and dirt on the boys throughout her time of touring with them for the past me being a fan i asked her if any of the fan's theory of relationships within the band was true or not. She found it so funny as hell that people really thought Harry and Louis were a couple and were secretly in love they are just best friends

I thought like based on how the media portrayed Harry they would would have said he'd been with so many girls and was smooth with talking to girls. But guess what , they basically told me they all were pretty nervous and aren't that amazing with picking up girls or anyone . She explained how Harry can be a bit cheeky at times so he gets labeled as the flirt of the group kinda made me scared .

the more we shopped the more she told me an embarrassing story about one of them, my nerves about meeting them went away .I guess I realized they're all normal teenagers trying to figure out everything just like me only they have way more money than me and are known all over the world as the next big boyband. By the time we got to arianas house, I was so exhausted and my feet were killing me from these jordans. She whipped up some pasta while I showered the long day off. As always I had to have my music playing and sing my heart out to get ready for the tour At full belt, I sing Set fire to the rain, feeling every lyric relates to me and my slacking dead beat dad once started feeling like a complete sap once I started feeling tears run down my face. Once I shake myself out of being in my feelings, I hop out and dry off. Then I threw some clothes on and went downstairs to eat with Ariana .

Once I get back to my room, I immediately fall backward onto the fluffy mattress and close my eyes. My relaxation is interrupted once my phone buzzes with a text.

Daddy🧔🏾: I know it's probably late there now, but I'm sorry for not really texting you today, had a ton of workI love you, I'll call you tomorrow send me a pic in the bathroom and show me your safe sky

Me: Goodnight, love you too and sure i can just get up 😒

 I totally forgot that I'm 5 hours ahead of home now so it's 11 pm here and only 6 pm there

I totally forgot that I'm 5 hours ahead of home now so it's 11 pm here and only 6 pm there. i guess, I have to get up early tomorrow morning to rehearse with the boys and ariana Before I close my eyes and drift to sleep I finish up my song that i'm going to sing with on the tour it's called broken clocks .