Ch.8 Sebastian

Sebastian POV

***

I was in my car driving away from Melanie's house while my wolf was prancing around like the proud alpha male

I was in my car driving away from Melanie's house while my wolf was prancing around like the proud alpha male. Now the only thing I had to do was tell Aaron that I had a date with his sister and that she was my mate. Maybe telling him about what I was all those years ago has come in handy for me because who would've thought one of my best friend's sister would be my mate.

My phone started ringing stopping my music and my eyes went wide as I saw it was Aaron calling me. Pressing the answer button on my steering wheel I focused on driving all while thinking of how I can gently tell him that his little sister is the love of my life. Before I could even get my greeting out to him he had already cut me off.

"Tell me all about mates again!" He yelled over the phone making me turn the volume down a little. I almost crashed into the car in front of me had I not stepped on the breaks in time. "Why do you want to know about mates?" I asked trying to remember how to breathe.

"I think I'm someone's mate from your pack and I just need to know about them again. Come on dude this is serious." He was practically whining at the end of his sentence and I rolled my eyes. He was such a crybaby.

"Meet me at Sophie's and we can talk all about it."

I had gripped my steering wheel a little too hard for my liking but this was making me nervous. This guy is my best friend and now I'm about to tell him that his one and only little sister is my mate. Although I did want to know why he randomly thought he was one of my pack members mates someone would have said something to me by now.

Pulling into Sophie's diner I took a deep breathe before turning off my car and getting out. Hitting the lock button I made my way inside the building while my wolf tried to hype me out on the whole situation.

"Bash I'm over here!" I heard him call out loudly while waving his arms around like the crazy person he is. Just think this crazy guy is about to be your brother in law my wolf said in my head and I don't really know if that little bit of information helped ease my nerves or make them worse.

I walked over and sat down in front of him almost dreading how this conversation was about to go. "I already ordered for the both of us cause you drive like an old lady and I've been waiting here forever for you." Aaron said and I rolled my eyes at him because I didn't drive like an old lady I just drove the speed limit.

"Whatever man so tell me why you wanted to know about mates again and why you think someone from my pack is your mate?" I questioned hoping I could avoid telling him about me being his sisters mate for as long as possible.

"There was this girl at your pack house and we just had this... connection that I couldn't really explain but it kind of seemed like I was her mate but I forgot that your pack doesn't know that I know about them being wolves." He explained and my typically goofy, laid back friend actually looked stressed out.

I leaned back into my seat and sighed, "When we first meet our mate we can smell their scent first," I groaned when he started smelling his clothes but continued on. "Then comes eye contact and physical touch, when we look at each other it's like we're the only two people there in our own world and with physical touch we will feel almost like an electric shock that will send chills down your spine." As I was talking I couldn't help but picture Melanie the whole time.

"Damn dude that sounds magical." He let out a dreamy sigh and I thought now was the good time to tell him that Melanie is my mate. Yup just rip it off like a band-aid.

"Your sister is my mate." I blurted out as quickly as I could.

"My what is your who?" He questioned leaning up in his seat that once dreamy look in his eyes now gone now replaced with almost a murderous look.

"Here is your food if you need anything else just call for me." Saved by the waitress I let out a sigh as Aaron got distracted by his food and stopped paying attention to me. Maybe we can get passed what I said and just pretend I didn't say that.

"So back to my sister being your mate." He said after taking a long sip of his water. Oh my goddess did I want a hole to just open up and swallow me.

"You're not lying to me because dude this friendship will end right here right now." He said and I knew he wasn't kidding Aaron despised lying and I learned that very quickly into our relationship but this was nothing to lie about.

"I swear on my car collection I am not lying to you. Melanie is my mate and I asked her out which she already accepted by the way." I quickly said hoping he would end this conversation I never expected something as simple as talking to my mates brother to be so nerve wrecking.

He nodded his head a few times, "Damn not the car collection you really are telling the truth."

"That's all you have to say? Even about the part where I said I'm taking her out on a date?" I just wanted to be sure I wasn't dreaming and if I was nobody better wake me up. "Like no, 'you hurt my sister your dead' or 'treat her right'?" I questioned this was starting to become bizarre.

He snorted and shook his head, "Melanie is old enough to make her own decisions plus I know how serious you are about mates and if she really is yours like you say I know she's good." He then had this evil grin on his face that had me gulping. "Plus I won't have to tell you that, Melanie will do more damage to you than anyone in my family could."

I unconsciously grabbed my balls and winced at our last encounter.

"Oh and you have my older brother's, mom and dad to get through. I'm literally the last person you should be worrying about." He laughed and right then and there I knew that I was doomed by having a future brother in law like this.  

"Also on this date my sister is allergic to pollen so no flowers think of something else. I would say she's not high maintenance but she is, well actually my dad would call it well taken care of." He rolled his eyes, "so I'm saying do something fancy so she can dress up and feel like the prettiest princess at the party." He said in a high pitched voice I'm sure was to mock Melanie and I laughed because he looked weird doing that.

"Lastly she doesn't eat pork and is allergic to cinnamon. There's a lot more I could tell you but I'm telling you what I deem is important. The rest you can find out on your own." He said and maybe I wasn't as doomed as I thought I was.

"Thank you man this means a lot to me." I smiled gratefully as we got up and walked to the counter I paid because I knew fatty over here wasn't going to bring out his wallet.

"Don't thank me yet, you now how to meet my family as someone trying to date Melanie. All that friendly shit is out the window." He patted me on the back real hard before walking away. "Good luck!" He laughed loudly before zooming out of the parking lot leaving me there trying to remember how to breathe.

Yes I am doomed. Utterly and entirely doomed.