Ch.4 Sebastian

Sebastian POV

***

"Bro what the fuck do we do?"

"I don't know pour some water in his eyes or something!"

"No I saw on twitter you're suppose to use milk if you get pepper sprayed!"

I groaned trying to blink this stinging and burning feel out of my eyes but, nothing was working. My wolf and myself were in pain. Him being in pain because he feels rejected from his mate and me because of my damn eyes that feel like they are going to melt out of my head. 

"Just shut the fuck up and do something!" I yelled. I knew my eyes were going to be red and itchy after this. Soon I felt what smelt like milk being poured over my head and eyes relieve me of some of the pain. I blink a couple times and sighed.

"Well at least you have a story to tell your kids." I looked over at Andre through blurry eyes and glared at him. Now was not the time to be joking my mate basically just rejected me and I didn't even knowher name or anything about her at that. It was like looking for a needle in a hay stack.

"I literally just want you to stop talking and drive us to the pack house." I was in no mood for games all I really wanted to do was pour some more milk on my eyes and shower. Getting into the car I leaned my head back waiting for the car to start but it didn't. Peeking my eyes open I saw Andre looking at me expectantly. If I wasn't in so much pain I would've rolled my eyes but I quickly put my seatbelt on before giving him the middle finger. He smiled like a kid in the candy store and started driving towards pack lands. 

"So like alpha you just met your mate." Tristan said from the back seat patting me on the shoulder. I nodded my head smiling a little. I had been waiting for my mate for a while and now that I know she's here I can sleep a little easier now. Only thing I'm worried about is finding her and telling her that I'm a werewolf, she's my mate and all that other junk. I mean having a human mate isn't rare it's just a lot harder to get them to understand that you guys are destined to be together forever. Like a built in soulmate. 

"Yeah man I definitely have some sort of super power because I said you were going to meet your mate. I just didn't think it would be that soon." Andre laughed speeding down the freeway. For a man so adamant about people wearing seatbelts he sure does drive like he doesn't care about life. 

"I can tell your Luna will be a force to be reckoned with. I mean she got you pretty good alpha you have to admit that!" They all laughed and I just groaned slumping down into my seat. Yes I was pouting and no I don't care who sees me. This wasn't how I expected things to go with my mate. Well honestly I had no clue how things would've gone if the situation was different it would still probably have the same outcome or worse. 

10 minutes later with Andre's crazy driving we made it to the pack house and all I wanted to do was rush upstairs and take a shower. I was covered in milk and was starting to smell. 

"Now you wait just a damn minute!" I stopped mid-step and turned to see my mother and father standing there along with a few pack members who happened to be downstairs at the time. "Hey mom." I smiled turning back around quickly so they couldn't see my red eyes and my ruined shirt. 

"Turn around son you'll only make your mother madder if you keep stalling." I heard my dad say and I sighed knowing that was true. Slowly I turned around and looked at my parents. You think for somebody my age plus being alpha my parents wouldn't treat me like this but, boy was I wrong. 

"Tell me why are your eyes red and why do you smell like milk?" My mom raised her eyebrows at me and crossed her arms over her chest. For a small women like her she was and probably always will be intimidating. "I was smoking...weed!" I said quickly hoping to the moon goddess she believed this lie.

"Nope. Try again cause I've seen you when you were high and this isn't one of those times. Plus I would smell it." 

"Alpha met his mate!" Andre cried out like a giddy school girl. I groaned putting my head down now I have to explain everything to my mom. "Excuse me!?" My mom cried out while rushing towards me. 

"Dad get your wife!" I called out while my dad just stood there laughing as my mom began punching my arms. "Come on mom if you keep hitting me I won't tell you anything." I tried to bargain but she wasn't hearing any of it. Great first my eyes now my arms what's next? 

"Don't worry I'll tell her everything." Andre said and I looked over at him with big eyes as he sat on the couch cuddling with his mate Kendal giving her a kiss on the head. Everyone rushed over to where he was sitting and got comfortable. I once again groaned and made my way upstairs so I can finally shower and get out of these sticky clothes. 

"So boom we're going to the store to get some snacks when it all happened..."

That was the last thing I heard before I made it up to my room to shower and rinse my eyes again. 

***

The next moring when I woke up I saw a text from a friend from college. We had went to different high schools so when we got to college we really got along well. Even though he is human he was still a cool guy. 

Hey dude just head over to my house my sister should be there to open the door - Aaron

We were suppose to catch up because after college he had went to New York to make a name for himself while I came back here to run my pack and business. He's always talked about his little sister so when he told me she was 18 going on 19 I was blown away because of the ways he talks about her you would think she's like 7 or something. 

After I got myself ready for the day and put eyes drops in my eyes I rushed downstairs hoping to avoid anyone from last night. I heard them laughing last night. This is such a rude ass pack laughing at their alpha like that. Getting in my car I used the address Aaron had sent me and headed over there. It seemed to be in the same area of the gas station maybe after catching up with Aaron I can ride around and see if I can catch my mates scent later on. 

When I pulled up to the two story house my wolf started getting excited. Taking a deep breathe I couldn't help but smell my mates scent. She was here! My wolf was basically prancing around in my head like the love sick puppy that he is and I was just behind him. I couldn't keep the smile off my face even if I tried. 

Knocking on the door I waited for a response, I heard feet padding along the floor before they stopped for a second and whispering started. I heard something about a million tattoos so I knew she was talking about me. The next thing I thought of was that Aaron's sister was my mate. She was so close yet so far away at the same time. 

The door swung open and I couldn't even stop myself from reaching out and trying to hug her. I say tryign because the next thing I know I'm on the ground cupping my balls hoping I can have kids in the future. 

First my eyes, then my arms and now, now it's my balls. 

***

Edited 8/20/2020

Andre