???:Again?

G-Dragon:Yes again,so what are you doing here Anthony?

And if you want something I hope it's worth my time,cause as you can see I'm not in a very good mood.

Anthony:Well I got some good news you'd love to hear.

G-Dragon:Thank goodness I can use some good news now spill it.

Anthony:Park is suppose to be going to a meeting with his parents,and get this they're planning for Park Enterprise to have a partnership deal with World Stock Inc.

G-Dragon:Hmm interesting is there more to this news?

Anthony:Yes AOMG is having a meeting at
the Ball & Chain night club tonight,you know to meet the new arrivals for their gang.

G-Dragon:Ok thanks for sharing this piece of information,and when is this business meeting with his parents?

Anthony:They're planning on having it tomorrow.

G-Dragon:Good that'll give us plenty of time to execute our plan for tonight.

Anthony:Whatcu got in mind?

G-Dragon:Hire some more henchmen on your trip to the night club,while I take care of Jay's parents.

Jay Park you tried to take away my power,well now I'm gonna take away everything you have including the ones you love.

(Sasha's P.O.V):We left our shift early today, because we told Christian we were gonna be busy tonight and he was ok with letting us leave early.

I invited Willow,Quinn,and Thomas to come over my place so all four of us can get ready for the party tonight since this is what we've been planning out ahead of time anyway.

We have at least 3 hours until we leave for the party,which actually starts at 8 because that's when the club opens but we were told to be there by 9 because that's when the party gets more hyped up.

So this gives us plenty of time to practice,and make sure we're prepared for when we take the stage tonight.

Sasha:So you guys remember every step?

Thomas:Of course we've been practicing for a month now.

Sasha:I know I'm just making sure we're prepared,because one mistake tonight and it'll be a total bomb of humiliation.

Willow:I agree it's already gonna be hard enough for us to draw a crowd,so we can't afford to make any mistakes tonight.

Quinn:Well we have to follow the original plan that we've come up with to draw the crowd and I'm telling you this won't fail.

Thomas:I'm so fucking nervous for tonight,I don't wanna be humiliated.

Sasha:Look we just have to do what we normally do and trust me this night will go perfect.

Thomas:I hope so.

We continued to chat until we were interrupted by a knock at the door,I'm guessing it's from one of the maids because my parents are at work right now.

Sasha:Come in!

Maid:Hello Ms.Sasha dinner is ready.

Sasha:Ok thank you we'll be down in a minute.

The maid smiled and left the room after telling us that our food is ready.

Sasha:So who's hungry?