Chapter 4

*********************

"Baby, I have to stay at work late again but I should be back by eleven." Yoongi told me.

"Okay I'll see you when you get home." I said, pecking his lips. He then left leaving me and Jimin alone. Today is finally my day off. "So Jimin, what do you have planned today?" I asked, turning to him.

"I don't have anything planned." He answered. "How about we watch a movie?" He suggested.

I smiled before agreeing. He picked out a movie while I made popcorn for us to eat while watching the movie.

Two hours later

The movie soon came to an end and to be honest, I was actually pretty scared since the movie was scary. I was holding onto Jimin's arm which made him chuckle but he let me.

"I'm going to go take a shower Y/N, so I'll need my arm." He said, smiling.

I slowly let go of his arm and he stood up and walked to the bathroom, leaving me alone. I was getting scared being downstairs by myself, so I ran to my bedroom and locked the door.

"The movie isn't real." I said to myself, hoping I'll stop being scared.

I got my phone and put on some music. I put on a song called When The Midnight Fireworks Start by Emily Kinney. I went on the computer that was in the room and started going through my email. I found an email of someone applying to be a nurse. I opened it and looked through it. They listed their experiences and I saw that they worked at another hospital before. It said that they were fired and I needed to know why before I set up an interview.

I emailed their last boss and waited for them to answer. There was soon a knock on the bedroom door.

"Come in!" I shouted, not looking at the door just kept focusing on the computer screen. I paused the music though.

"Y/N, can I borrow fifty dollars?" Jimin asked.

"For what?" I asked, turning around to look at him.

"I wanted to get something for dinner so you wouldn't have to cook." He said.

"Okay. Just take my card just give it back when you get and please don't lose it." I said. "I'm trusting you with it Jimin." I said

"I won't and you can trust me Y/N. Where is it?" He said.

"I know I can. And it's in my purse." I said, pointing at my purse that was on the dresser.

"Thank you Y/N. I'll be back soon." He said, before walking out of the room.

I don't usually let people take my card but I trust him enough. I then got a text. I looked at my phone and saw a message from Yoongi.

Yoongi - I'm coming home baby
You - Okay, I'll see you when you get here and Jimin went out to get us dinner
Yoongi - Okay thanks for letting me know baby

I unpaused the music and I saw that I got a response from the applicants boss. They said that they kept coming in late. I can't hire someone that can't be depended on to come in on time. Especially at a hospital. I know that sounds mean but I need someone that I can depend on to get there on time and not come in late all the time. Unless you have a good reason. I had to look through other applications from other people applying for the job.

I heard the front door open and close. I decided to take a break and I paused my music then went downstairs and saw Yoongi hanging up his jacket.

"Welcome home honey." I said, smiling and walking to him.

"Hi baby." He said, wrapping his arms around me.

He kissed me then went to the kitchen and I heard the water running which meant he was getting a glass of water. I walked to the living room and soon the front door opened and closed again. I saw Jimin walk in with two bags of food from Y/F/F/F/R (Your Favorite Fast Food Restaurant).

I walked over and helped Jimin serve the food and we were all starting to eat and talk about our day which mine and Jimin's was almost the same since we hung out together.

Once we all finished eating, we cleaned up then went to our bedrooms. I laid down and Yoongi joined me then turned off the light.

"Baby." Yoongi said.

"What is it honey?" I asked, looking up at him since my head was on his chest.

"Do you want to try for a baby tomorrow? Since we're both off?" He asked.

"You want a child now?" I asked.

"Yes I do." He said.

"We can try tomorrow, we have to be quiet if Jimin is going to be home." I said, smiling.

"Okay but you're the one who's loud." He said, smirking.

"You are too." I said.

"We're both too loud. But I love hearing you scream my name." He said.

"Of course you do. Goodnight honey." I said.

"Goodnight baby." He said, pecking my lips.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat and his even breathing.