Chapter 3 {SMUT 🔞}

******************

******************

I was against the door between Yoongis arms with him looking me in the eyes. His lips started to get closer to mine and soon our lips were connected and moving in sync with each other. His arms moved onto my body and went down to my ass and squeezed, causing a moan to come out of my mouth. He took the opportunity to stuff his tongue into my mouth and started exploring my cavern. My hands were in his hair, messing it up.

He pulled away and kissed down my jaw to my neck until he arrived at my sweet spot. He smirked before starting to suck and nip at the spot. After finishing with my neck, he pulled away and pulled my tank top over my head and threw it on the floor then pulled my shorts off and made them join my shirt. I was left in my underwear since I didn't wear a bra.

"You naughty girl, not wearing a bra." He said, before kissing me again while groping and squeezing my breasts. I started taking his shirt off which was a button up shirt. It made its way to the floor and he put his hands on my thighs, telling me to jump. I did as he said, wrapping my legs around his waist. He laid me down on my back on the bed and removed his pants, leaving himself in just his boxers.

He hovered over me and pecked my lips before making his way to my breasts. He swirled his tongue on my left nipple before taking it in his mouth, sucking hard while gently pinching the other nipple.

"Ahh daddy~" I moaned. He switched sides and did the same thing. He pulled away from my breast and moved his hand down to my clothed heat and palmed it, roughly. "Ahh~" I moaned out.

"You're so wet for me baby girl." He said, ripping my panties in half and threw it on the floor. He instantly stuffed two fingers into me. He thrusted them in and out of me, getting faster with each thrust. He curled his fingers, making them rub against my walls adding more pleasure. He pulled his fingers out and put his face in front of my pussy and licked up my folds to my clit and sucked on it.

"Ahh shit daddy." I moaned, grabbed his hair and pulled which caused him to groan that sent a vibration through me. He thrusted his tongue into my core then went in and out. My high was approaching fast and my back arched up and I released into his mouth. He slurped all my juices up and climbed above me. He started kissing me, making me taste myself.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and made him go on his back and with me hovering over him. I went down until my face was above his bulge. I kissed his bulge through the fabric of his boxers. I pulled his boxers down and his dick sprung out and stood proudly in front of me. I kissed his balls to the tip, licking the slit and licking up the pre-cum that was leaking out. I wrapped my hand around his member and started pumping him slowly, earning moans from him. I wrapped my mouth around the tip and made his member slide into my mouth as far as it can go since the tip hit the back of my throat.

"Ahh shit baby girl." He moaned, watching me suck him. I bobbed my head faster while looking at him. He put my hair in a ponytail and started thrusting into my mouth, making the tip hit the back of my throat repeatedly. "Ahh fuck." He moaned. His thrusts was getting sloppier and he soon shot his seed into my mouth. I pulled his member out of my mouth and swallowed while looking at him. "Come lay down on your back for me baby girl." He demanded.

I did as I was told and laid on my back. He hovered over me and connected his lips with mine and kissed me passionately. He pulled away and moved his hand down to align his dick to my entrance.

"Are you ready baby?" He asked, looking me in the eyes.

"Yes I am daddy." I replied, wishing he'll put it in already. He started pushing into me slowly letting me adjust. He was fully inside me and he pulled out slowly and went back in. The pleasure soon replaced the pain and he noticed. He pulled out slow and slammed back into me hard, making a loud moan come out of my mouth. "Ahhh fuck!" I loudly moaned.

His hand moved to my breasts and squeezed while thrusting into me. I grabbed a fistful of the sheets until my knuckles started turning a pale white color. He leaned down and connected his lips with mine and started kissing my hungrily. One of his hands slid down to my hip and thrusted into me harder. We were moaning in the kiss and he pulled out of the kiss and pulled out of me. I went on all fours and he slammed back into me. He slapped my ass hard, adding more pleasure.

"You like when I slap you baby girl?" He asked, slapping me again making me moan. He slapped me a few more times, most likely leaving deep red marks on my skin. He leaned down so his chest was against my back and reached around me and started rubbing my clit, making my high come faster. I felt a knot in my stomach, signaling my climax.

"I'm close." I moaned out. He straightened back up and grabbed onto my hips and started thrusting at an inhuman speed.

"Hold it in baby girl." He moaned, trying to reach his climax. I was trying my best to hold it in but it was getting harder by every thrust. His thrusts were starting to getting sloppier and his member was twitching inside me. "Cum for me baby." He said, moaning. I let loose around his member and he pulled out of me and I got on my knees and opened my mouth in front of his member while he jerked himself off. His seed shot out and went in my mouth and some getting on my face.

I swallowed while he watched me. He grabbed something to clean us off with and threw it away. He covered our bodies with the blanket and pulled me into his embrace after turning the light off. He always wants to make love with the light on since he wants to see me but I don't complain about it.

"I love you baby." He said, smiling at me showing his gummy smile that I love.

"I love you too honey." I replied, pecking his lips. We then drifted off to sleep.