New beginning

Começar do início

Om when did you came?   Anika asked trying to hide her embarrassment.

When you both were busy in each other... Om teased them. He kept her medicines on side table and sat beside her.

Babhi I missed you He said hugging her sideways.

Me too om....she smiled reciprocating the hug.

Om you and Rudy take dadi and bhavri to home. Dadi needs to take rest.I will stay here with Anika.

Shivaay said to Omru sitting beside anika.

Hmm bhaiya you are too desperate to spend time with Babhi right...

Rudy asked with a mischievous smile. Shivaay slightly blushed making everyone laugh.

Ok ok no more teasing...Babhi bhaiya take care we are going...

Bhavri came forward to help him and dragged everyone to outside. Dadi kissed anika's forehead and patted shivaay's cheek and going outside.

Shivaay turned to anika and kissed her forehead hugging her.

Are you tired ?? He asked checking her forehead.

Hmm she hummed keeping her head on his chest.

Ok then sleep... He said making her lie  on the bed.

Shivaay sleep with me.. she patted on her left side. He smiled and lied taking her in his arms...

She fell asleep in his arms. He admired her face and pecked her lips.

************************************

Someone knocked on the door breaking their sleep. Shivaay get up from bed yawning and opened the door. Karan smiled at him and came inside...

How are you Mrs.oberoi  Karan asked checking her glucose and pulse.

I am fine Dr. Karan. You are shivaay's friend so please call me Anika... She said with a smile.

For that you have to call me Karan.  He winked at her and she laughed.

Karan don't you have any other patients?? Shivaay asked clenching his teeth.

Woh Mr. Oberoi is jealous... Don't worry I am going. Bye anika see you soon. Shivaay meet me outside.

He left from there shivaay turned to anika.

Ani I will come back soon... He said to her which she nodded back. He covered her with blanket and kissed her forehead and went outside closing the door.

They moved to a side. " Shivaay her physical injuries are healing. In two or three weeks she will be able to stand up and walk . But her mental injuries needed to be cured. She faced an unexpected attack so she may need time to adjust with that. Only you can make her come out from the stage or she may lead to depression. So be careful don't give her stress. She is smiling Infront of you not to make you worry but from inside she is broken apart. So spend time with her. Make her believe you to share her problems with you "

Karan went away hugging shivaay giving him strength. Shivaay stood there emotionlessly grasping the things Karan said sometime ago.

He walked back to the room and saw anika sleeping peacefully.

Shivaay's pov

My heart clenched seeing you in that state. From today I will never leave you alone. Now I realised that how much I love you. I already confessed it to you in your unconscious state and you don't have any idea about it. But soon I will give you a big surprise that you will never forget. We will make more memorable moments and erase all those bitter one.

He sat beside her holding her hand and kissed it.

************************************
With shivaay's care and family's support anika recovered early than the required time.

She faced too many sleepless nights and nightmares but with shivaay beside her she recovered from all fast.

Today is she discharging from hospital. Shivaay was happy to take her back to home. In these two weeks anika and Karan became close friends making shivaay restless.

With karan' s guide anika recovered from the depression stage. He helped her lot to forget the bitter memories and move on.

Aman was arrested and now in jail by shivaay. He was a beast when he saw him. If Omru didn't controlled he must have killed him.

Shivaay did you packed my medicines...

Yes ani...I packed everything. Don't take tension....

Shivaay said closing the zip of bag and kept it outside. He went near to anika who is standing with a bandage on her head.

I finished all of your work. Now you have to give me reward...

He asked her grinning...

Reward which one ??  She asked innocently as she know what is he asking.

This one...

He replied capturing her lips with his. He sucked her lips making her smile and she responded back. She pulled his hair while his hand grabbed her waist. He pinched her bare waist which is visible through crop top. She opened her mouth and he plunged his tongue into her mouth earning a moan from her.

Someone Knocked the door breaking their kiss.

I will continue it later... Shivaay winked at her and went to open the door. He groaned seeing Karan. He pushed shivaay aside and went inside.

Hey baby doll..... He hugged her sideways.

How are you feeling now....

I am fine. Today we are going to home...  She chirped happily making shivaay and Karan smile.

Its good and I have a gift for you... He said taking something from his pocket.

It was a bracelet. He made her wear it and kissed her hand.

It looks beautiful on you....

Thank you.  She said caressing it.

Then I will get going or your husband will kill me with his eyes.  He said in her ears showing shivaay who is narrowing his eyes on them.

Shivaay you don't need to be jealous  She is yours. I see her just like my sister... He laughed looking at shivaay's grumpy mood

You better be... Shivaay whispered under his breath.

I heard it. He said controlling his smile.

Good for you... Shivaay replied smiling fakely..

Anika I am going or else your shivaay will eat me raw.   He said going outside.

Aww jealous Billu.   Anika laughed wholeheartedly...

Let me show you how much I am jealous he said tickling her.

Noooo she screamed running around the room escaping from him.

Soon the whole room is filled with her laughter.............

So how was the episode next one will be confession.

And I am sad to say this after 5 or six parts. This story will be completed.

I have some ideas for another one. If you are interested comment me. I will start writing it.....

Anyway thank you for your support till here.....

                                    With lots of love

                                    Anagha Krishna ❤️

Today's target : 60 votes and unlimited comments