I can see the cafe!!

I slow down and go inside the shop and I look around trying to find Neito...

Then I find him...

Along with Kai Hari Toga Shiggy and Dabi...

" Hey...I'm really sorry that I'm late I have to talk to Nezu about my last class... " I apologise with a soft smile on my face.

Then I was pulled onto someone lap and being hug really tightly.

" Never worry us like that again... " Said Kai nuzzling onto my hair as I stay there sitting on his lap.

" That right Izu next time leave us a message or something. " Said Dabi I just nob my head.

" Sensei almost started the boss battle at UA...." said Shiggy.

" So what happens? " Ask Neito after he asks that I explained everything to them.

" Let me get this straight... " Said Shiggy.

" As straight as he can be. " Smirk Dabi.

" Dabi how many times I have to said I'm not gay! "

" Oh really? Then you will not mind showing us your phone wallpaper? "

" S...Shut up! Anyways!!!! Izuku you have only been there for one day and you somehow got Nezu the satan loving rat himself on our side? "

" Shiggy be nice and yes I did~ "

" On top of that, you pick a fight with All Might but no Mind? " Ask Hari

" I did not pick a fight with him! He's the one who started the fight! I just end it that all~~" I said with a smile then I feel a hand playing with my hair.

" That my angel~ " Said Kai with a smile in his voice. Oh how I love this man~

" You know all of us are single here! " Said Shiggy

" Don't include me in that group. " Said Dabi

" Who said I'm Single? " Said Toga

" Nope sorry~~ " Said Hari

" What the fuck?! Since when did you all are dating?!!! " Said Shiggy madly

" I mean they all been dating for a few years now. " I told Shiggy

" How did you know?! "

" Because he is Mama Izu! " Said Dabi, Toga, and Hari at the same time happily.

" So I'm the only one that doesn't have a player 2... " Shiggy emo mood activate.

" Lonely He's Mr. Lonely~~ " sing Dabi

" He have nobody of his own~~ " Join Toga

" Now he so lonely, He's Mr. Lonely~~~ " Join Hari

" That enough stop bullying him! " I said hugging Shiggy with a little giggle after I said that they all just giggle and joke around.

" Anyways~~ Let get back home so we can talk more. " I said softly as we pay for the food and walk back to the Lov base.

" So as I was saying Nezu is on our side meaning he will let me be as long as I don't make too much trouble for him. "

" But why? I still don't get why he wants to side with us? " ask Toga playing with one of her many knives.

" Because he had enough of the tight leash the hero commission had on him and the way they work. " I look over at Neito.

"......I know that it not his fault." Neito said softly.

" He wants to say sorry to you so we are having tea time with him next week. " I told him and he just nob.

" And from what I see Aizawa also hating how the hero commission works as well. I will be trying to get close to him and see where that will take us. "

" But wouldn't that be dangerous? Getting so close to a pro hero... " Ask Dabi

" Him and Nezu seen pretty close and the fact he is mostly planing AllBitch death right  now. "

" Wait why would he?? " Ask Dabi

" Let just say I did some digging around and it looks like 10 years ago Aizawa has saved a kid from a burning building that was set on fire by no other than your beloved father. " I said with a bored face as Dabi hissing like a cat as soon as I said his father.

I'm sorry Hawks look like you will have to call in sick for a few days...

or a week....

I'll get you a get well soon card....or a wheel chair

" And it turns out that kid he has save was Shinso. "

" The other kid that AllAct try way too hard to get rid off? " Ask Shiggy as I nob my head.

" Yep that him I was going to have him on my side as well but again he could become a true hero one that saves everyone. "

" Maybe he could become someone like Nezu stay a hero but work with us and not for us. " Said Kai and I nob

" I would like that I just hope our friendship can least"