ᴄᴀɴᴅɪᴅᴀᴛᴇ ғᴏʀ: 
ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ sᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀ 
ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴠᴀᴜʟᴛ  

ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ sᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀ: 
sᴇᴇ sᴇʀɢᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴊᴀᴍᴇs ʙᴀʀɴᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ sᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀ ғɪʟᴇ.  

ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴠᴀᴜʟᴛ
ᴄᴀɴᴅɪᴅᴀᴛᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴇʟᴇᴀsᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏ ʀᴇᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ʜʏᴅʀᴀ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴍᴇɴᴛ (ᴠɪᴀ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴡɪᴘᴇ) ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ sᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀ ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴍɪɴᴅ. ʟɪᴠᴇs ʀᴇɢᴜʟᴀʀ ʟɪғᴇ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴀᴜʟᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ ɪs ᴏᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ.  ᴄᴀɴᴅɪᴅᴀᴛᴇs ʀᴇᴄᴇɪᴠᴇ ʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇɴᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ (ᴇǫᴜᴀʟ ᴛᴏ ᴋɢʙ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴅᴏᴡ ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴀᴍ) ᴏғ ʜ.s's sᴜᴘᴇʀ-sᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀ sᴇʀᴜᴍ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴡᴀs ᴀʟsᴏ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ sᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀ ᴛᴀsᴋ ғᴏʀᴄᴇ. ᴛʜᴇ sᴏʟᴅᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴄᴏɢɴɪᴢᴇ ɪᴛs ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇʟʏ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴀᴛᴇᴅ.   ᴄᴀɴᴅɪᴅᴀᴛᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴘᴜᴛ ɪɴ ʜɪʙᴇʀɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴄʜᴀᴍʙᴇʀ.  

sᴜʙᴊᴇᴄᴛ #𝟷𝟽 — ʟᴏɪs ʙᴀxsᴏɴ
ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ: 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟿 - 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟺
ᴋᴇᴘᴛ: ʜʏᴅʀᴀ ғᴀᴄᴜʟᴛʏ — ʟᴏɴᴅᴏɴ
ᴡɪᴘᴇᴅ: 𝟿
ғᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ: 𝟸 ʏᴇᴀʀs ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ  

sᴘʏ/ᴀssᴀssɪɴ/sᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀ 

sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟᴛɪᴇs: ᴇxᴛᴇɴsɪᴠᴇ sɴɪᴘᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴀssᴀᴜʟᴛ ᴡᴇᴀᴘᴏɴʀʏ, ʜᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍʙᴀᴛ, ᴇɴʜᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ʀᴇғʟᴇxᴇs ᴀɴᴅ sᴇɴsᴇs, ᴇxᴛᴇɴsɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄᴀʟ ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ, sᴛʀᴀᴛᴇɢɪᴄ ᴀɴᴀʟʏsɪs.

ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇs: ᴇɴɢʟɪsʜ, ғʀᴇɴᴄʜ, sᴘᴀɴɪsʜ, ᴄʜɪɴᴇsᴇ 

ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ: 𝟹 (ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴀᴛᴇᴅ) 
𝟷𝟶 ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ.
ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴋᴇʏ ᴋᴇᴘᴛ ɪɴ ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴠᴀᴜʟᴛ ғɪʟᴇ.  

ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴘᴀɢᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪssɪᴏɴ

Bucky flipped the page to read the short message.

sᴜʙᴊᴇᴄᴛ 𝟷𝟽 ᴏғ ᴠᴀᴜʟᴛ ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜɪs ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴀᴛᴇᴅ.  

ᴍɪssɪᴏɴ:  ᴇxᴇᴄᴜᴛᴇ ᴀʟʟ ʜʏᴅʀᴀ ᴛʀᴀɪᴛᴏʀs ʙʏ ᴀɴʏ ᴍᴇᴀɴs ɴᴇᴄᴇssᴀʀʏ. ɴᴏ ᴘʀɪsᴏɴᴇʀs.  ɴᴏ ᴡɪᴛɴᴇssᴇs.   ʀᴇᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛʟʏ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀɴᴅʟᴇʀ, ᴏʀ ʜʏᴅʀᴀ ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ.  

ʜᴀɪʟ ʜʏᴅʀᴀ

Bucky sat back in the chair. He looked through the pictures. There was one of her and her father. The one nowhere to be seen on the wall. He flipped it over and read the back.

June 6, 2008
General Stephen J. Baxson and Lois L.
4 days before death.
55 days before the accident of removal.

He flipped it back over and grabbed the other two pictures. One was of her with the memory wiping device attached to her face, with a mouthguard in her mouth. Her nails had pierced the skin of her palms and blood dripped from the armrests her arms were tied to. In the other photo, she was in a fighting cage. Blood was splattered across her face but it was not her own. Bodies were scattered on the ground. Her eyes were dark and feral.

She didn't even look like herself.

Bucky put her photos down and took a deep breath, ingesting the information. He felt sick. She was a part of an old Hydra experiment and had no idea. Bucky wasn't being tracked by Hydra or even on their radar they just had bad luck.

Bucky contemplated. If Lois was never activated she would never see the file. That meant, according to the file, she would never go full Winter Soldier mode. She would only do what was already set in her programming and look for the file.

Bucky ran his hands through his hair then he quickly put the file back in order, folded it and shoved it into his back pocket. He left out the photo of her father and her and instead put it under Alpine. Maybe it would help her if something ever happened and he was gone.

He cleaned up, putting her knives back under the table and the guns in the back of the toilet seat. He locked the door to the apartment and walked back to the balcony, stepping onto it and looking above his own. He jumped up, catching the end of it and swung himself a little. Giving himself a boost he threw himself up feet first over his railing and landed on his feet.

If things went his way and she never got activated, they could both be safe from Hydra here in this shitty apartment in Bucharest.

At least they would be hidden together.