She didn't give him a key to lock the door so he walked over to her balcony looking for a way up to his room. He stopped for a moment and looked back around the apartment. Something occurred to him about her place that was a little odd.

The was one picture in the apartment. No family, graduation, or pictures of friends on the walls. None on the tables either. Just one painting of a kitten on the wall, Alpine, she called it when he asked during his haircut.

Where was her superman-loving army father?

He walked back through the apartment, noticing the strategical place items he first thought were just a coincidence.

The lightweight bed in front of the window, the double locks on the doors, the bell at the top and the door stopper on the side table near the door. He walked to the window and touched the glass. The windows had a film over them, shading the inside from the outside. Regular people didn't do those kinds of things, nor would notice. Paranoid people did.

Bucky wanted to shake the feeling but his own paranoia got to him. He walked into the washroom again and looked in the cabinet. It was only a Swiss Army knife. He shook his head at himself. It was probably uncommon for a woman living alone or a daughter of a vet to not have some sort of protection.

He scratched his face and stepped back.
He looked over at the back of the toilet. He felt the powerful urge to check it as it looked like a good place to hide anything. Annoyed at himself, he gave in to the urge. "Just in case," he whispered to himself.

Bucky pulled the back off and noticed a bag tucked below the water level. He put his hand in and pulled the waterproof bag out. He could see what it was through it, he knew what it was by the weight in his hand.

Two handguns. Both had silencers.

Bucky was looking for something but he really didn't expect to find anything. Especially something like that.

"What the hell?" He slammed the bag in the sink.

Bucky ran out of the washroom to the middle of the room, looking up at the light. He reached up and pulled it down. He was looking for a recording device or an indication of it being tapped.

He didn't find it there and put the light back up.

He walked over to her bedside the table, which looked innocent and simple but taped on the bottom was a roll of throwing knives. One of the knives had the Hydra symbol engraved on it.

She was Hydra.
A fucking Hydra assassin.

He ran to the kitchen and checked every cabinet. Nothing was there either.

"Where is it!" He snapped out loud.

He turned to the painting of the white kitten on the wall. His eyes narrowed and he stomped over to it and pulled it off the wall.

He took a step back and looked at the wall. There was one file and a pair of tranquillizers, completely covered in dust. He grabbed the file and placed it on the table. The Hydra symbol was plastered on it and a number was written at the bottom corner.

#17.

He read through the papers first.

ɴᴀᴍᴇ:  ʟᴏɪs ʙᴀxsᴏɴ
ᴀɢᴇ: 𝟸𝟹
ᴅᴏʙ:  ᴍᴀʏ 𝟷𝟹ᴛʜ 𝟷𝟿𝟾𝟻 — 𝟷𝟼:𝟶𝟶
ʀᴇᴄʀᴜɪᴛᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ: ᴅᴇᴄ 𝟷𝟽ᴛʜ 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟾