A few minutes later he got up and paid both of them then he said "Come on." Kiara: "Ouu cus I did dat hollon." She grabbed his chin and rubbed the side of his face then she turned his head and said "Yesss. Period" I raised my eyebrows again then Von said "I gotta go. Come on." He picked Dayvon up and grabbed my hand then he pulled me out the room and downstairs. Me: "Why you in such a rush to leave? 😭" Von: "Cus you pissin me off." Me: "Nigga da fuck did I even do to you? I'm not doin shit." He opened the front door and walked out then he slammed it and put Dayvon down. He pulled his keys out his pocket and grabbed Dayvon's arm and dragged him to the car. Me: "Be careful wit him damn." Von: "Stfu and come on." Me: "What da fuck is really yo problem? You not bout to be jerkin my son around like that." He put him in the backseat and got in the car and said "Come tf on or I'm leaving you here." Dayvon sat in the back looking scared so I just got in and stayed quiet cus I didn't wanna argue in front of him. Von: "Why tf you come up there?" Me: "Why tf you cussin at me? It really aint dat fuckin serious." Von: "Yes it is." Me: "Ight whatever. I aint finna argue bruh." He took us back home then he got out and slammed the car door. Dayvon: "What's wrong with Daddy?" Me: "If I knew I'd tell you boo." Von opened the back door and said "Come on lil boy." Dayvon: "Why you so mad?" Von: "Don't worry bout it just come on." He got out and Von carried him up on the porch.

I got out too and opened the door then I walked in and said "Ion know why you got an attitude but you need to calm down." Von: "Go upstairs twin. Go play or sum." Dayvon: "Can I play with my legos?" Von: "Yeah ion care." He started screaming then he ran upstairs and slammed his door. I heard him dump all the legos out then I said "So wassup witchu?" Von: "How tf you know where I was at?" Me: "Cus you told me?" Von: "I aint give you her address. How tf you even get there?" Me: "Durk. Don't worry bout how I know her address either. Now lemme take a picture of you, you look good." Von: "Nah fuck allat." I started laughing then he said "Fuck you laughin at?" Me: "You. You a fuckin clown. Like fr, what's yo problem?" Von: "You comin up in there unannounced and shit tryna start something." I started laughing even louder then I said "Wasn't nobody tryna start something 🤣. How tf was I tryna start something Von? I wanna know." Von: "You woulda found a mfn way." Me: "Nah cus I was actually doin good. I aint say shit when you was sitting in between her legs even tho there was a stool right next to yall, I aint say nun when she was being all touchy on yo face and chest, and I aint say nun when she was talkin bout yall bein "close friends" in high school or whateva." Von: "You still onnat?"

Me: "Baby I was never on it but continue I guess." Von: "You pissin me off." Me: "How? For comin up there to see you get yo head done? Why is that such a problem for you 😂 Oh lemme guess, you was hoping to get sum pussy outta her?" Von: "Fuck you talkin bout?" Me: "Can you specify how "close" y'all was in high school?" Von: "I aint doin this." Me: "Baby boy you started it. Gon head and lemme finish it." Von: "Just stfu." Me: "You not gon keep talkin to me like some random nigga onna street cus I promise you imma hit you inna face like one." Von: "I aint worried bout you doin shit." Me: "What did she mean by close friends Von?" He rolled his eyes and said "Can you just stfu?" Me: "No mutha fucka I cannot. You wanted to make it such a problem that I was there, so imma let chu know a few things that bothered me while I was down there." Von: "We was friends. Dassit." Me: "Mhm." Von: "Yeen gotta fuckin believe me. Frfr yeen even have to bring yo ass down there" Me: "Oh but baby I'm glad I did. You know damn well I aint comfortable wit females touchin on you like dat and you just lettin dat shit happen." Von: "We wasn't even doin shit." Me: "Okay but what if some shit had went down and I wasn't there? I already know you wouldn't have told me." Von: "It wouldn't have." Me: "Mhm. You know damn well if it was me and some nigga even laid one hand on me in any typa way, yo ass woulda been ready to kill a mf." Von: "Cus youn need nobody touchin on you like dat." Me: "Exactly. So why tf is it different for you?"