Pieces together and we are together

They both were over the moon. They were both enjoying warmth in each other's embrace neither of them wanted to let go.

"Where did you lived, baby? " Bright asked from the crook of Win's neck.

"The owner of the restaurant gave me a small cozy room. I stayed over there and I shifted to Fong's place after I left from there. " Win answered finally pulling himself away from Bright to look at the elder's eyes.

"I want to thanks Fong for taking care of my baby when I was not around". Bright states no glimpse of dishonesty in his eyes.

" Let's go to Fong's place. I will thank him. We will pack your stuffs and come back to our house" Bright states interwining his fingers with win's.

"Our place? " Win asked suspiciously.

"Yes. You are moving in with me. I bought that place for us 5 years ago" Bright reveals.

"But, Bright we are not sure about Light. We don't know if he will uh...accept me! "Win stated looking at his shoes like they are the most interesting thing to watch.

" I already said he loves you more than me and if he won't then we will try everything to make him understand" Bright said trying to lit win's mood.

They both went to Fong's place. The whole drive Win has to remind Bright to look at the road instead of him. The older just shrugged and said that he can't help himself looking somewhere else other than win. Win texted fong that he met Bright and they sorted things out and now he is moving in with Bright.

As soon as they reach win ran to hug Fong. Bright felt a pinch of jealousy but he shrugged it off. He thought he is indebted to this man for taking care of his baby.

"I am so happy for you, buddy". Fong states.

" Thank you fong. For everything". Win said.

"Silly, all the things I did. That's what friends are suppose to do. And if Bright hurts you again. Call me I will kill him with my bare hands" He said looking seriously.

Win chuckled awkwardly and nodded. "Then I will leave you guys with each other's company. I will be back after packing my stuffs" Win said and ran to his room.

"You like him. Don't you? " Bright asked little bit hesitantly. Fong nodded pathetically.

"Who wouldn't fall for him? He is too good for his own good. I fall for him the moment I saw him. But you were, are, and will be the only person he gave his heart to. I don't want to come between his happiness. Take good care of him or else I swear to god I will hunt you down" Fong answered looking straight into bright's eyes. Bright gulped.

"I will do my best to please him in every way. Thank you so much for taking care of him Fong. I owe you". Bright answered with all his honesty.

Win came back with a suitcase. Bright took it and place it in his car's backseat. He opened the door for win and win settled in. They both bid their goodbyes with Fong and drove straight to their house.

Win was more than nervous. Bright told him that he texted his dad and his dad took light to their home to meet them.

"Calm down baby. Everything will be okay" Bright tried to sooth win.

"I don't know bright. This will be my first meeting with your dad. What if he didn't like me? " Win asked nervously.

"He was over the moon, when I told him that you are alive and we met. He was more than excited to meet you" Bright revealed. Win nodded.

They reach thier house. Bright hold win's hand and interwined their fingers and take his palm towards his face and kissed it. "Everything will be okay. Okay? " Bright whispered. Win nodded.