Not a stranger

After dinner bright took light to his bedroom. Light was yawning but he wanted to hear his bedtime stories from his dad. "Daddy! Please" He whined.

"Uhm ok can I sing for you instead? " Bright asked. Light shake his head up and down as in nodding. Bright brings his guitar and starts strumming. He played everything from scrubb.

"Daddy, why do you always play the same song? " Light asked after the song finished. Bright smiled. "This is the favourite song of someone I love more than anyone in this world after you" he answered ruffling light's head.

"Is it for mommy?" Little boy asked.
"Teacher said you marry those who you love" He added.

"I loved your mommy, baby". Bright replied. " Afterall, she gave me the best gift I could ever get". He added.

"What daddy" Light asked curiously.
"You" Bright answered. He then tickle light. Light giggled and pull the blankets all over him so he can get rid of his father's hand.

"Good night daddy" Light said yawning. Bright kissed him on his forehead. "Good night sugar pie" He replied and get back to his room. He stared at Win's picture until slumber takes over his body.

Next morning he took light to the school.
"Do not talk to strangers. You promised me okay? " Light nodded and headed towards the school gate after kissing his dad on his cheeks.

Light pass through Win. When Win called him. "Hey Lighty". Light looks at him and pouts. Win bent down to be at his level. " What happened baby".
"Daddy told me to not to talk to strangers" He replied. "But I am not a stranger anymore. Right? We met yesterday and you became my friend". Win said. "Here, my friendship gift". He added handing light a plate of vada pav.

Light looks at the plate in front of him and his stomach grumbles. Win chuckles and feed lighty with his hands.

"Thank you, snowball. I love you" Light beams. "Here, I packed some for your daddy. Tell him that I will not harm you". Win said putting the package in light's bag. Then he lifts light up and kisses him on his cheeks.

" I don't know why the hell you are doing this work. You do have a law degree. You should've been given bar exam by now " Fong appeared suddenly startling Win.

Win put light down and light ran towards his school. "It is favourite of someone I love more than Anything in this world, he says my vada pavs are best in the world" Win answered chuckling. " Now he is not with me. Making vadapavs remind me of his smiley face everytime". He added.

"You are really lost, brother. I hope you get the best" Fong replied really concern for his bestfriend. "Okay, see ya i have some work to do" Fong bid his goodbye and disappeared.

Win get back to his shop and took out his wallet and takes out a picture.

* I hope you are doing okay, bright. I miss you so much *

Flashback
Win P. O. V.

After he gave me his number. I don't know what got into me that I dialed his number. Now we have a date at LcoHol. I am so nervous. How great it is I am going on a date with someone who is purely a stranger to me on the contrary I don't even know his name.
I arrived early may be because I was a way more nervous or curious. Haha. He came on time. And when he notices me he smiled. And I was dead there. Hihi. He waved at me. I smiled back with a wave. He seated down and ran his hand on his hair making me wanted to eat him right there. He raised his hand and a lady came to take our orders. We gave our orders to her. And she goes back.

"I hope I didn't make you wait" He started. Ugh so charming.

"No. You were on time" I said smiling.

"Btw, you look beautiful" He complimented.

" Thanks, and you look stunning as well" I recomplimented.

He then hold my hand on the table and squeezes it making me calm my anxiety. I guess he noticed that.

"I am sorry, it feels a bit wierd ya know. I don't know a single thing about you, and to make it worse I don't even know your name" I defended. "And also, I am curious how come you know that much about me?" I added.

He smiled. "I get it. I know I am taking it too fast. But, ya know I can't help it. Firstly my name is Bright. I know you  from an year ago. I first met you at our canteen. You were having so much fun. I saw it you were playing with your friends. And then your eyes landed on me. I can't take my eyes from you at the very moment. You looked so beautiful. And then you came to me handing me something you said vadapav and you said ' I saw you are not having lunch. I thought you forget it at home. So here, I made it. You can eat this'. No one cared about me that much. I was so overwhelmed by your gesture and then there I know that I liked you. But before I ask for your number you left with your friends. I searched for you the whole damn year until Yesterday. I was over the moon that I bunked my classes and stared at you whole day I saw you and your friends talking and there I got to know that much about you. People passing through your class are looking at me like I was a fool. Haha. But please will you give me a chance? " He completed and asked. Wait what? He liked me since a year.

"I am so confused right now. I cannot swallow that much at one time" I said

"I know I know. I get it okay. You don't have to love me. Just keep your heart open for me? " He asked hope filled in his eyes.
I didn't feel to turn him down.
I nodded "okay" I said And smiled.
We then ate our lunch and then he offers to drop me home to which I decline at first. But he pouted. "You said you will keep your heart open for me. Please at least give me a chance? " He asked
"Okay, let's go" I said. He then open the door of his car for me. Such a gentleman.
"Thank you" I said and he took me home.

I got out from his car and thanked him he turned his window down " Good night, win" He said. "Good night, Bright" I replied with a smile.

I think I can rely upon someone. I thought to myself. I squealed and roll over my bed and let slumber take over me.

End of chapter 3

1150 words can you guys believe it?
Well I was free today so I uploaded it.
Please support me na khab
And please comment with feedbacks let me know my mistakes.
Khob khun na khab..